Chapter .4

Y'all can now follow me on Instagram! yay

username: parkbottymin

"But it's fine it's not like I care anyways, I know it wasn't my fault" I wipe the tears that spilled. Hoseok pulls me into a hug and I let out all the tears I had been keeping, "Well, what do we do now?" Namjoon Asks them,Jimin stands up, grabs my hand and pulls me to a room.

"I guess you will just have to join us" he snakes his hand up on my waist, I yank his arm and twist his hand to the back. "I'm not, you will have to let me go Jimin" he yanked my arm off and pushed me to the wall.

"I'm the leader, so I decide who's joining or leaving my gang and you baby are joining this gang or else you wanna die" he whispers into my ear, I push him off and kick his crotch.

"SOMEONE HELP ME, AHHHH" I shout while opening the door and go hug  Hoseok. "Please help me, he's tying to make me stay while I'm no use" I sob on his shirt. Jimin gets back in the living room, and pulls me off Hoseok.

"You know what know I have made up my mind, your going to be my wife" he whispers seductively in my ear. I shove his face back and give him a tight slap,
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, HUH, IM NOT GOING TO MARRY A BASTARD LIKE YOU, AND DON'T YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THAT YOU ARE AVENGING, HUH, THEN WHY YOU WANNA MARRY THE SISTER OF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS MURDERER". I shout and leave everyone except Jimin shocked.

"I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOUR DEAD GIRLFRIEND, THAT SHE HAD TO STAY WITH SUCH A GUY, AT LEAST MY BROTHER DID A FAVOR FOR HER" Jimin lunges at me and starts to punch me continuously and the others rush to the side and pull him off me.

"YOUR BROTHERS MADE A WRONG DECISION TO LET YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE ALIVE!!, YOUR JUST A WASTE OF HUMAN SPACE. JUST DIE ITS NOT LIKE ANYONE WOULD CARE." Jimin tried to get out of the others grip.

"Yes you're right, I'm a waste of space and if I died none would care" tears start to build up and I immediately run to the bathroom, the others scream my name but I ignore them.

I punch the mirror and take the the glass pieces, "Y/N PLEASE DON'T HURT YOURSELF" Hoseoks pleads behind the door. "Just leave me alone" I sob while cutting my palm. I hiss in pain, why is life so shitty , I thought to myself

"*click*" the door opens reviling Hoseok and Jin. "Oh my god, Hoseok go and take the first aid kit to her room" Jin reaches to pick me up but I slap his hand away and help myself up even thought I felt pain.

"Let's go get this stitched" he leads me back to my room, I sit on the bed while he stitches my palm not caring about the pain. "Jin" I call him, "Mmhm" he hums while concentrating on my wound.

"Will Jimin, grant me my freedom" I pull my hand away since he was done dressing me. "To be honest, I don't think so" he looks down at his thighs, "Why does he have to marry?" I look up to him.

"Did you know that Taemin and Taeyong's gang are leaders" he looks into my eyes. "Yeah, I know" I lean back to the pillows, "So, once Jimin, Taeyong and Taemin were best friends but Sohye Jimin's girlfriend hated Taemin we don't know why but she hated him, one day Sohye held Taemin at gun point and the only witness there was Taeyong since we had meeting with Jimin."He said while sleeping beside me.

"Then, Taeyong was protecting Taemin and so he shot Sohye and she died instantly, they called Jimin and told him to them, I don't know what happened there but what I know was that Jimin didn't believe anything they said and started protecting Sohye. Then Jimin broke there friendship with them and started regretting not killing them when he had the chance, now he had set his eyes on you, saying that he will use you to get to them cause they went into hiding after a month.." he let out a huff.

I sigh while trying to take the information down. "When did this happen, about a years ago." He turns to me, "When did your story happen" he asks with a pout. "About 4 years ago" he let out a huff.

I hope you like this chapter because it took a long time to plan and settle every crazy idea, I thought about. Don't be a silent reader and enjoy the story.
-xoxo Author.