Chapter .5

*2 months later*

"USE THE BACK DOOR" he screams through the ear piece. "Damn, Teahyung we can hear you, you know" I say while running towards the back door.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath. Two men came sprinting towards me.I kick one of the guys making him fall on the ground groaning in pain, the other throws a punch and I duck and kick him in in the shins, one them grabs my leg making my fall onto the ground. He hovers on me and strangles me, I try to yank his arms off me but he's grip was too strong. I grab my gun and shoot him on his stomach and he immediately falls to the ground letting him have a slow and painful death.

"Are you ok" Taehyung asks through that earpeice. "Yes, I'm fine" I whisper not wanting to make another scene. I continue running through the back door and I get in the black van.

"Took you long enough" Yoongi sighs while I get in, "Try fighting six men at the same time" I say while panting. "Stop exaggerating cause we all know there was only two guys behind you" he scoffs while going back to sleep.

I roll my eyes and sit at the back next to Hoseok and Jungkook. "What were you guys even doing, you guys surely came fast" I look at all them, "We where taking out the trash" Hoseok points at his bloody shirt. "Where here guys" Namjoon opens the door. I sprint to the mansion.

"BABY, I MISSED YOU" I open the door and lunge at Jimin attacking him with kisses while he carries me. "I missed you too baby" I feel him smirk through the kisses.

"You guys just haven't seen each other for five hours" Jin shouts through the kitchen. "Oh, Jimin how's your leg" I ask him while he still carries. "Oh, it's doing fine cause your putting your weight on it" he tries to put on a smile but I could see he was in pain so I quickly jumped off him.

"I wanna go on missions again" Jimin sits on the couch keeping his injured leg on the table. "Well, Jimin I said you can't cause your hurt" I whine and sit beside him.

"Fine, a husband should always respect their wife's decisions" He swings his arm around my shoulder, "Thank you" I peck his lips and we snuggle until we fall asleep.

*flashback*

"You may kiss the bride" Jimin steps closer and kisses me, this one was different it was more passionate the other kisses we shared just had lust, but I like this one better, so I kiss him back.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE" Jin takes a photo of us and I look down afraid of Jimin seeing blush cause he teases me.

*End of flashback*