۵ 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"Do you want to... talk somewhere private?"

-𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓼𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥-

Everything silenced on his words. I could see some jealous and angry faces from the crowds, which somehow made me feel happy. Wait what? No, Nagisa! Stop getting attached. Get attached now and your career will be over! I shook out of my head. Okay, Nagisa. Focus on the task at hand.

I followed Karma to a certain private room, which almost seemed like a VIP room. Karma told the guards to stay outside and locked the door. I sat down at a nearby coach in the room. He did the same, but one across from me. We looked each other in the eyes. His mercury golden eyes were so.. beautiful. What is wrong with me? Why am I getting attached so suddenly. I've never met him before in my life. What makes him so different?

"Do you.. want a drink?" Karma asked, breaking the silence between us.

"O-Oh.. Yes, please." I replied. I don't really need to make my voice sound like a girl since it already does, but I still have to act shy.

Karma got up and walked over to the bar in the room and got us two shots of tequila. He placed one of them in front of me. 

"So.. What's your name?" he asked, swirling his shot glass around.

"Na--" No! Don't tell him your real name! Nagisa, stop!

"Ahem-- Rio Nakamura." I hesitated.

What did I just do?.. I hesitated? What is going on with me? Just then, I felt the need to answer my real name to him. I'm loosing my mind.. Seriously.

"Rio Nakamura. I see.." he said. What was that supposed to mean? He placed a hand on his chin, making an 'I'm thinking' pose.

"Y-Yes. I wanted to come see you.." I said in a seductive manner. He stared at me. I made my way to the couch he was sitting at and climbed on top of him. Something actually made me want to do it. Yikes.

"R-Rio?" he asked, surprised by my sudden movements. I just continued..

My hands climbed from the bottom of his legs to his knees then his thighs. And then there. My head grew closer next to his.

"Karma Akabane. You're one hell of a guy to tease~." He shivered as I whispered to his ear.

 As soon as that happened, I took the knife out of a pocket strapped to my ankle and went in for the kill. Activating my bloodlust, I took the knife and tried to plunge it in his chest. But.. something happened. I.. stopped?  There he was, sitting on the couch. My knife stopped by his hands. He stopped my bloodlust? How is that even possible?

"That's kind of sad.." he said. At this point, my face went from 'seductive' to 'what the fuck?'.

"And here I thought you looked familiar to a friend I used to have when I was a child." I just stared. My head still swirling from what had just happened.

"Too bad." he said. He grew closer to my face and 'booped' my nose.

"I'm not interested in girls. I'm gay." he smirked.

............Eh?!............

"W-Wait. You were gay this whole time?!" I asked. 

"I mean, yea?" he said with a grin. I snapped. 

I took the knife and kicked upwards towards his chin. He shouted and place his hand on where I kicked him. It gave me the chance to recollect what I had to do. He came straight towards me and reached his hands out to try and grab my collar. I ducked and swung my legs across his, making him lose balance. He fell and leaned against a wall nearby. I used my arm to hold his neck down and got my knife ready on the other.

"How did you stop my bloodlust! Tell me now!" I shouted. He just laughed. I added pressure to my arm to choke him more. He coughed.

"I just knew how. Problemo?" he laughed again. More pressure.

"Tell me right now!" I yelled. He coughed more.

"Ok! Ok!" he said, trying to get a gasp of breath. I let my arm go.

"And for your information, I'm a boy." I gasped, putting my hands on my mouth. Nagisa, why did you do that?! You just told him your gender! 

His face has the look of surprise. I get this a lot, so I was used to it. He stood up and looked down at me. (Ugh. The height difference.)

"So you are him.." he said. I stayed silent for a bit.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He chuckled.

"That boy... The boy who left me in the dark. I thought I had lost you forever. No wonder why you looked so familiar, but I didn't recognize you since you were wearing a dress. You used your bloodlust on me several times when we were kids, so that's why I was able to dodge it." he explained. I was still confused. 

We were friends..? Then it came to my head. He was so familiar, but I didn't remember who he was. Then he mentioned.. The boy who left him in the dark... It struck me. He was that boy.... My childhood friend. How did I not remember him? In the moment of silence, he pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me. His head, leaning against my shoulder. At that moment, I felt a sense of relief in my breathing. Like I was a lost boy who finally found a home. What he said next struck me to tears.

"I missed you, blueberry."