۵ 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 3) (𝘦𝘯𝘥)

-𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓼𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥-

What I did.. Why I couldn't protect myself... I can't put it to words but.. I know that I don't deserve to call him mine after what I'd just done. If only I had been stronger.. then I wouldn't have hurt him. Why didn't I just cover my breath?! Or dodged his attack?.. Why did I let this happen..

I tried to conceal my feelings, but I don't think it worked because as we were walking towards where Aito headed, Karma stopped in his tracks. This sudden movement caused me to stop with him. As soon as I did, I felt a warm sensation around me as Karma laid his head on top of mine. I could feel him squeezing hard, but not hard that it would hurt me. This affection made tears threaten to escape from my eyes and without realizing, I broke down. Falling onto my knees with Karma, I place my hand on my mouth as I cry out loud. I couldn't take it anymore.. I was broken. I hurt the person I loved since childhood and here they are now, hugging me with forgiveness. Why, though? What did I do to deserve this?

"Listen.. It's not your fault, okay? It never was." he informed. Hearing his words my heart ache as tears fall in an endless stream. I couldn't speak. Instead I just let it all out.

"Nagi, no matter what happens, I will always love you." he reminded. "Never forget that."

It wasn't until after about 5 minutes when Isogai and Karasuma noticed that we were behind. They ran back towards us and started convincing us to go.

"Come on, Nagisa." Isogai smiled. "We'll get him back for what he did, I promise, but you need to get up before we could do that." He was right. I can't just stay here crying while everyone else tries to do the job. I stood up with a confident smile on my face.

"Yeah!" I said, starting to run towards the direction Aito did. I couldn't help myself but feel sad. It's not something I'm just gonna get over with, but I need to stay strong for the team. For Karma..

We managed to find Aito, standing upon a big tank containing God knows what. He noticed our presence and started talking.

"Tch. Little brat decided to get their memories back, huh?" he muttered. "Ha! You think that was bad?! This tank contains a lethal amount of Radic Light. I just press one button and all of it goes to this whole city!" Aito laughed as we all decided to huddle, thinking about what we were going to do next.

"How are we going to stop him?" I asked. Karma had this mischievous Cheshire Cat grin as a light bulb flicked on his head.

"I have a plan.." he said. It was only fair that he has a voice in this since it was his father. We went over the plan as Aito gets bored of waiting.

"C'mon, children. I don't have all day.~" Aito reminded. We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Go!" Karma signaled. 

Karasuma and Isogai started running towards Aito on either sides while trying to get his full attention on them. Karasuma was the first to attack, so he tried to stab him on the side with a knife he took from his case. Aito dodged and grabbed his wrist, swinging him onto Isogai. Both got up from the ground to do a synchronized attack, but Aito ducked to the ground and knocked both their legs out.

"Ha! Is that all you got?" he laughed as he kicked Isogai back. This made me really angry.

"Behind you." I whispered in his ear as he turned around and stabbed whatever was behind him with his hand. I tilted my head, making him miss and pass the side of my head. I made an 'X' with my arms to carry his hand while it was near my head. I grabbed his arm and swiftly turned to throw him over me, making his back impact the ground hard. While he coughed up blood, I quickly performed a Stun Clap in front of his face, making him paralyzed. Taking this time, Karma walked up towards him.

"You made the worst mistake ever, Dad." he said as he knelt down in front of him, pointing a gun towards his face. Aito had a blank expression due to him being paralyzed, but you could tell he was scared to death. Scared of being killed by his own son. "There's one thing you don't and never will understand of me."

I knelt in the back of Karma, placing both my arms around his neck and to his torso as Aito just stares. He can't close his eyes and dream of a happy life now. He can't move in anyway he can. He's forced to watch his own son kill him before his very eyes. He deserves it.

"I will always love Nagisa and there's nothing you can do about it." Karma stated as he finally pulled the trigger of the gun. In just an instant, Aito's whole body came falling down to the ground in slow motion, making a 'thud' sound as it impacts. We all froze in our positions as we try to process what just happened. Aito was dead, and we were the killers. The target was finally assassinated.

"Karma.." I started, breaking the silence. Karma turned his back as I hug him from the back, humming in acknowledgement. I let out a relieved smile.

"Let's go home, Karma."