۵ 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

-𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥-

It's been two years since I assassinated my father. After that incident, the police never found out that it was us. They did contact me knowing that I was his son, but I just played dumb and 'grieved' over his loss. I really didn't feel anything for him. Plus, he deserved it anyways.

Nagisa and I adopted a purple-haired boy who now just turned 4. His name is Kagi. It was a tough decision to make, but we made it anyways. We at least want someone to continue our tradition of being an assassin and if he didn't want to, that's okay. We won't force him to be a killer. Oh, he said his first words about a month ago. He said "Mommy" while Nagisa was patting him on the back to make him burp. I snorted in the back, but was also proud. Nagisa made me do the chores after that.

All three of us are a happy family. Karasuma and Isogai would usually come to babysit Kagi while Nagisa and I would.. You know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) go on missions, not that, dirty assholes. I'm kidding, but maybe.. We would always partner up for assassination jobs and make a lot of money out of it. It was enough to buy a house to support all three of us. Being an assassin is fun, to be honest. I get to kill unholy people who touch or stare at Nagisa while he's in a dress. The fun part is actually seeing him in a dress and he gets so embarrassed and flustered. I just think he's so cute. 

-𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓼𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥-

I still get worried about Karma at some point. I get worried that he or any of us might get caught for killing his father. It's a hard thing to pass, but when I look at him in the eyes, I feel so calm. I love him, really. I didn't know I would have this type of affection until I met him, even when we were kids. I'm pretty sure he knows that too. Being an assassin brought Karma and I together. All this time, I've always thought about killing the target with no mercy. Yet after meeting Karma since we were kids, I realized:

"I finally found the assassin within me."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦 ♡ || 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢 𝘹 𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘢 🎉