۵ 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 1)

-𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥-

I woke up to the sound snoring by my side. To my surprise, it was Nagisa. Oh yea. I almost forgot what happened last night. How could I? It was the best night of my life. I sighed and tried to get up, but something tugged on my sleeve. It was Nagisa, half asleep.

"Don't leave me, strawberry." he said, exhaustively. Judging by the sound of his voice, I don't think he's conscious enough to know what he's saying. I went back to lay beside him before he could pull me down. I rested my head on his and wrapped my arms around him.

"I won't, blueberry." I said, kissing his forehead.

*𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣*

As we discussed the plan one more time, Nagisa barely kept his back straight. I wondered why and then I remembered what I did to him last night. My face went red as I looked down, but at the same time it was kind of funny. I met up with him later before executing our mission.

"Hey, Nagisa." I called. His head turned towards me as his face went red and a bit mad.

"K-Karma!" he started. "Thanks to you, my ass hurts like hell." I laughed it off, but he started getting flustered.

"S-Stop laughing! It's not funny.." he stated as he looks down. I wrapped my arms around his head, pulling him closer to my chest.

"C'mon, blueberry. We have a mission to do." I reminded, taking in Nagisa's scent.

"Ok.." he said plainly.

-𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓼𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥-

Fuck. My ass hurts so bad. I barley stood up while discussing the plan and Karma just ended up laughing at me. What a bully. We were about to enter the building as I planned out how I was going to take out some of the bodyguards. I could use my Stun Clap or something. While they're paralyzed, Karasuma or Isogai could take them out.

We decided to enter the building. As we walked in, we hid behind some nearby couches, hiding our presence. The building was closed, so we had to be careful. As planned, a guard came close, checking for anything suspicious. I came out, of course, with my dress. I can't believe what I'm about to do. I sighed and continued.

"Hey there~." I started. The guard turned towards me, pulling his gun up.

"Who are you!?" one of the guards asked. I chuckled a bit.

"C'mon, don't you wanna have fun?~" I asked, seductively. Ugh. I hated doing this, especially with Karma around. The guard came closer, his gun still pointing towards me. 

"W-What do you think is fun?" he asked. I smiled and came closer, pulling his gun down. I walked around him, my hands following the movement on his shoulders. After a full turn, I went up closer to his ears.

"Oh you know.~" I whispered, as I slowly grabbed my knife from under my skirt. "Something with this." I said, showing him my knife. Surprised, he pointed the gun towards me once again. His eyes were following my knife in fear of being stabbed. Perfect

I let go of my knife, letting it fall to the ground. Everything was going in slow motion as his eyes followed the trail of my falling knife. I quickly clapped in front of his face, performing a Stun Clap, making him paralyzed for a good minute. I took this time to pulled out the knife from my ankle and went in for the kill. It worked. I panted as the man falls to the ground, dead. I looked over to my three companions in the side, Karma with his eyes and mount wide open. I chuckled at his reaction.

We continued to make our way upwards in the building, taking out any guards in our way. Most of them were stunned by me and finished of by the other three. I stared at Karma for most of the times he fought. He was really good at combat, I'll give him that. Better than me. He had this Cheshire Cat grin that mad him look creepy, but cute at the same time. As we entered the main facility, we heard a laugh around the room. Looking around to see where it was coming from, my eyes landed on Karma's expression. His mercury-golden eyes were wide as he heard it. That's when I realized:

He knew who's laugh that was.