۵ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

-𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥-

This explains a lot. Nagisa and Isogai were assassins this whole time and Karasuma was their boss. Their target was me because of my father, but Nagisa didn't know it was actually me. Karasuma knew this was going to happen because he needed me for their plan. It's a lot to take in, but I'm loving where this is going. 

I've always hated my father. Ever since I was a child. He left me alone most of the times. Didn't even act like a father. Didn't care for me or helped me when I needed it the most. He was the reason why I wasn't able to Nagisa anymore. He made a huge mistake hurting him. After I saw what he had done, I wasn't able to find any good at him anymore. So that's why I wanted to help. Help them assassinate my father.

Karasuma finished explaining the plan. He even gave it a name. Operation: Flashback. He didn't even give a reason, it just sounded cool. Who knew there would still be a kid side to this dangerous man. I remembered what he was like when I was a child. Chill and intimidating. It was kind of scary, but at that time I didn't really care.

As we finished up, Karasuma told me that I would have to stay in the Assassins' Lair for a few days before we execute the mission. I agreed since I can't be seen by my father nor his bodyguards right now. I grabbed Nagisa's sleeve as he was leaving to grab his attention, which ended up scaring him. He let out a small shriek as he felt my hand tug his shoulder, which made me laugh a bit. He turned back with a red face, realizing it was me.

"K-Karma?! Don't scare me like that!" he clucked. I laughed at his cuteness. Without a second thought, I pulled him close to my chest. I wrapped my arms around his head and held him tight. Nagisa hummed in confusion.

"...Karma? What's with the sudden move?" he crooned. I just held him tighter. Hearing his voice made me close my eyes. It made me calm, knowing that he was real and this was not a dream.

"Can we just... stay like this for a while? Just for a while." I drawled. Nagisa laughed under his breath as he laid his head on my chest. 

"Sure thing, strawberry." he consented. My heart pounded for a moment, like it was trying to escape from my chest. I moved a little, hoping Nagisa doesn't feel my heart as it throbs.

It's been about 5 minutes and we still haven't moved from our positions. I was so comfortable, having Nagisa's arms around my back and his head laying on my chest. It felt nice to have him back. I just wished we didn't have to separate when we were younger. I wished he didn't get in the way. As I inhaled Nagisa's scent, I could smell a garden of blueberries. It made me hug him even tighter. A few moments later I broke the hug, causing Nagisa to nag. I chuckled as I let him go.

"Your hair smells like blueberries. What shampoo do you use?" I asked. His face went red as he looked down in embarrassment.

"Shut up." he said in annoyance. I put my hand on my chest, making the most dramatic death scene ever.

"Ouch, Shiota. Ouch." I complained. 

His mouth curled up to a small smile as I acted like I was hurt, later turning into a few laughs. His personality didn't change at all since we were kids. I sighed in relief as I realized that Nagisa wasn't going anywhere. I wanted to stay with him. Forever. And I'm not joking when I say forever. I want to be with him, even in the afterlife. There's this part of me that wants to stay by his side. Why?

Because I love him.