۵ 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 (𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯)

⚠ 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ⚠
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕪, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖, 𝕤𝕠𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪𝕪. ℍ𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕘𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤, ℙℝ𝔼ℙ𝔸ℝ𝔼 𝕐𝕆𝕌ℝ ℍ𝕆𝕃𝕐 𝕎𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝℝ !!

-𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓼𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥-

After our hug, I felt kind of sleepy. Karma's chest was actually pretty comfortable. As I laid there for 5-minutes, I thought about how we got here. It was a pretty long journey for the both of us, especially for him. He went through all these things and I wasn't there when he needed it the most. I'm pretty sure he didn't notice the small tear I shed as we were hugging. I felt his heart beats echoing throughout his chest. The rhythm of his thumps somewhat made me calm and tired. He eventually broke up the hug and noticed I was sleepy. He suddenly picked me up bridal style.

"K-Karma?!" I questioned as my face turns to a bright red tint. He laughed and placed me on the bed in the room he's staying in. He later crawled next to me.

"Karma.." I started. Karma hummed in acknowledgment as I sat up. "Why do you want to kill your father so badly?" I asked. Karma looked at me with cold eyes. His voice started to go in a deep, slow tempo.

"I already told ya, blueberry. He left me alone all the time and never acted like a father figure towards me. And now he's gonna pull some shit like 'I love my child more than my money.' Bullshit." he explained, his expression growing colder with each word. "And not only that, Nagisa." he stared, suddenly getting closer to me. "He hurt you right in front of my eyes."My face went red after hearing what he just said. 

"I-It's not a big deal!" I said. "It was my fault anyways.. I shouldn't have butted into your business at home. I didn't know your mother died at the time, but I still wanted to comfort you.." I explained, looking down. My tears were threatening to escape as I felt a set of arms around me.

"Of course it's a big deal, Nagisa. You mean the world to me. I felt emotionless not having you in my life. Seeing my father just hurt you like that, I couldn't take it anymore. I love you, blueberry." he said. My eyes widened, trying to process what he just said. In realization, I looked straight into his mercury-golden eyes.

"Y-You do?" I quivered as tears escape my eyes. 

Karma leaned in and I felt a soft, sweet sensation on my lips. He was kissing me.. And I kissed him back. His teeth biting my lower lip, asking for permission to enter. Without a second thought, I accepted. I cuffed Karma's jaw as our tongues intertwine together. It was like our mouths were dancing with each other wildly.

Karma picked me up with him between my legs and pinned me to the wall, one arm holding my wrists down. We took a moment to gasp for air. I looked down in embarrassment as my face turns red. Karma laughed.

"Cute." he said, looking at me up and down. My face turned blood red. The radiation on my cheeks were so hot. Karma took this time to remove my shirt and continued to kiss me with all his emotions.

Karma chuckled and started kissing my neck. I let out a small moan from the sudden wet feel. I could feel Karma's smirk as he works his way down, starting from the neck to my chest. 'Oh shit'  I thought. I let out loud moans as Karma's tongue swirls around my nipple. After he finished playing with my chest, he continued to work his way down with his tongue. Down to my stomach and then to my pants. His hand let go of my wrists as he proceeded to remove my pants, then my boxers. 

-𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥-

As I remove my clothes, I saw Nagisa look down in embarrassment. I let out a little laugh and placed a kiss on his forehead. The look of red went on his face as he leaned down to my legs. I felt a surge of pleasure as my member disappears into his mouth, producing small waves of moans in the process. As time goes by, I felt as I reach my limit.

"N-Nagi... I can't hold it any longe--" I stuttered, cut off by another surge of pleasure, but this time better. A very interesting view was portrayed in front of me: Nagisa covered in a white, sticky substance. As I realized, my faced began to heat up with a mix of red tints. "O-Oh my god! Nagisa, I'm sorry! I-" I was again cut off by Nagisa, swiping some of the substance off from his face with his finger and.. licking it?! My mind went spinning as I process what Nagisa just did, my heart aching at the view.

I snapped and picked Nagisa up, throwing him on the bed. Nagisa had the look of fear, but in a good way. He should be feeling fear. 'Don't worry, Nagi. I'll make sure you have a fun time~' I thought. I smirked as Nagisa laid there, helpless. It made my heart throb, seeing him like this. I pulled his legs towards me so that our members meet. Without a second thought, I moved my hips and thrusted inside him (You know where) and moved slowly.

"A-Ah!~ Karma!" Nagisa moaned. Hearing this, my hips started to go faster with every breath, making Nagisa's moans do the same. My heart racing at the fact that I'm doing it with Nagisa. My Nagisa. We continued this for a while until Nagisa screamed.

"N-Nagisa! I'm not gonna last long!" I said, continuing the rhythm of my hips.

"K-Karma!!~" he yelled as the same substance from before shoot inside him. Our movements were twitchy before I removed my member from Nagisa. He laid on the bed for a while to rest. I looked at him and smiled, admiring the view. After we cleaned up, we both dropped on the bed with Nagisa's head on my chest. I still felt my heart racing from the fact that we did it. Holding Nagisa in my arms, thinking he's still asleep, I said my final words before closing my eyes.

"I love you, Nagisa." I said, kissing his forehead. Exhausted, I fell asleep soon after.

"I love you too, strawberry."