Untitled Part 1

It had been 2 days since the battle of Hogwarts has ended and Harry had come to the conclusion that as long as he was here he would never be happy. He had believed that he would not make it out alive. But he did! But now what? People were already talking about rebuilding and the future. all He could see for the future is loneliness .He can't go back to school he doubts that he could ever feel as if this place could ever feel like home again.The only time he has ever felt wanted and completely happy was with Hermione having realized this lead to his next revitalization that he was totally smitten with well not just smitten but in love with her not like a sister or a friend he had quit telling himself that lie months ago he wanted alot more than that . ideally he would want her for his wife But he knew she didn't feel the same. The only reason he never told her how he felt was he didn't think he would make it out of this war alive.

Looking over at everyone he knows and loves he finds the one that means the most to him just as Ron pulls her to him pushing her hair from her face and giving her a kiss.

All he can do is stand there while what's left of his heart and soul shatters into a million pieces.

With that imagine in his head he turns away heading to the black lake knowing that this would be the last time he would be here for a long time, he needed to get away. Hermione looks over and sees a pained look on Harry's face just before he turns and walks away. Telling Ron she will be back she follows Harry to the black lake.

Hermione reached out gently grabbing Harry's arm. "Harry are you alright? "Her voice filled with concern.

"No Hermione I'm not alright. I just can't been here no more to many things have changed." His voice breaking.

"I know what your going threw we all are .its gonna take time. We all did things we didn't want to do because we had to."

" It's not that .. Not all of it.. I will never forget what happened here. The screams and the smell of the blood and the bodies will haunt my dreams for the rest of my life."

" then what is it Harry?" Reaching up she takes his face in to her hands forcing him to look at her." PLEASE talk to me!"

"I just NEVER thought I'd live though this war. I never thought I'd have a future. What do I do?"

" Harry you don't have to figure it all out right now. " giggling. " I know shocking me yelling you that you don't have to know everything right now. I'm just so glad that you have a future that you have a chance to have a normal life and be happy."

" but I don't Hermione IV just realized that the woman I love the only one IV always relied on will never see me like I see her so she will never love me the way I love her. And have for awhile now." Tears rolling down his cheeks.

" but I don't understand Jenny loves you she can't wait to get back together with you. If that's what your worried about..."

" It's not Jenny.iv never really loved her not really."

"Then who? "

" I'm so sorry Hermione. I just can't."

And he deapparated away.