Untitled Part 18

After his conversation with Hermione he returned to the unwanted mail room with Hermione To try and find the remaining letters Neville had  mentioned she had been Writing to him  on a regular basis and from the sound of the one letter he had found the hurt and anger confirms it after a few hours they had found several more letters. Surprisingly, even though he didn't have them all be began to put them in order by dates and began to read them.

My Dearest Harry ,

We need to talk, PLEASES

It's important! There is something I NEED to tell you! It's the most important thing you will ever hear.

Please I need to see you.

Please baby it's about why I was sick. Please come back I love you and what I need to tell you will change our lives!! I don't wanna go threw this

All along. Please do not make me !!!

I love you always

Anna

======================

My love

I miss you.i didn't wanna tell you this in a letter this is not how I imagined doing this.

But as you have not called me or came back I am left with little choice. I really hate doing it this way! Something that's surpose to

Bring happiness should not have to be done like this. Baby you remember when you came home and I was sick and had been feeling off for a few days ?

I went to the doctor and she ran some test and it turned out I wasn't sick I'm pregnant! About 2 months then ,now I'm a little over 3 months .We are gonna be parents!!! At my last apointment the doctor did another ultrasound and was I surprised not only Are we having a baby but we are having TWINS! TWINS!

I know this is a lot! But you should know I'm so happy about it but at the same time I'm scard! How can I be a good mother? I don't know anything about babies! I'm really scard please come home! I need you. I love you. I can't do this by myself, I don't want to do this by myself.

I love you

ALWAYS

Anna

=======================

My Dearest Harry

I'm 5 months now I can

feel our babies it's like small flutters or butterflies in your stomach. In the books I've read it says the movements will be getting stronger by the end of the month they will be easier to feel Also the baby will probably start sucking it's thumb soon if they haven't already! I really wish you were here.

I'm starting to show a good bit now by the end of my shift at the diner my feet are swollen Janet has offered to cut my hours but I really can't I still have some much left to get and I need to put some money back for when I can't work after I have the babies. Janet's daughter has agreed to watch the babies till school starts back up I don't know what I will do after that Janet says we will figure it out. I wish things were different. The other day in the diner a couple came in and she was clearly pregnant and they were so happy she reached out and grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach and I almost started crying you should be here with us!!! These babies are yours to. Please I can't do this alone I need you so do our girls that's right we are having girls.