Untitled Part 5

8

Harry bent down capturing my lips as I unbutton his jeans. He runs his hand up my ribcage to my Brest getting a moan from me he pulls my dress up above my head letting it fall to the floor almost instantly capturing my breast in his mouth. Causing my knees to neatly buckle beneath me. He says" I think we should take this to the bedroom." I shack my head yes " just give me one second." He walks over to the candles and blows them out. I set on the end of the bed and stands in front of me I reach up and run my hands across his stomach and chest.he says " you are so beautiful." As my hands slide down his hips to his jeans and push them down.he bends down and kisses me. I scoot over and he climes into bed pulling me to him kissing me as our hands explore each other's body.small sounds are escaping us as we learn what the other likes. He slips his hand done between my tights over the only remaining clothes IV got on and began to rub I know he must be able to feel how wet I am.all of a sudden my body starts rocking and I'm gasping for breath as I cum.

I must have looked confused or shocked because harry said " it only gets better."kissing me as his hand slid in to my panties playing with my clit and sliding his finger inside of me.i reach for Harry's waistband reaching into them rubbing my hand across his manhood feeling it twitch under my hand ." Anna please ? I'm trying to go slow and let you set the speed but I don't know how much longer I can last." I push his underwear down and his manhood spring out standing rigid. I place my hand back on it sliding it up and down causing harry to moan. I take him into my mouth causing an even louder moan. I slid my mouth up and down. " suck it baby." I do as he says and start sucking. " Yes oh yes that's it just like that." After a moment he says " you need to stop and use your hand I can't hold back any longer." I replace my hand where my mouth had been using my slavia as a lub. It only takes a few pumps before he is shooting off . he pulls me to him kissing me our body's molding into each other I can feel him just as hard as he was before. He kisses trails starting from my jaw all the way down my neck paying special attention to certain areas on his way down he captures my Brest and nibbled on it cousing me to moan and wimper for more as he moved father down. He pulls the last remaining clothes I have on off.

" Anna you have no idea how beautiful you are." Then he resumes his kissing my tight working his way up. The moment he came into contact with my womanhood I thought I'd die the sensation were overwhelming flooding me with delight. Soon I am begging him pleading with him in short pleas unable to catch my breath." Harry PLEASE I NEED you." He kisses me and reacts into the nightstand and retrieves a condom. A moment later I feel his manhood pushing on the center of my womanhood I can feel my body stretching to accommodate him. I began to panic when I feel a sharp pain and I cry out . harry freezes " "Anna are you ok?" He reacts up and wipes a tear away. " yeah I just didn't think you would be so big or that it would hurt so much."

He whispers in sorry and kisses me again still not moving giving my body time to adjust to him.

Soon he began to move slowly soon the pain is forgotten and the presser starts to build again with each stroke and each kiss soon our body are moving in the same rhythm

With my heart pounding wildly my body starts climaxing as I call out Harry's name. Causing harry to follow shortly after.

He rolls over and pulls me to him and I fall asleep with my head on his chest

.