Untitled Part 10

The next day I'm surprised to find Anna at home in bed when she usually works the morning sheft every wensday. I walk to the side of the bed and wake her." You ok?"" Just as I'm about to answer I am hit with a wave of nausea I run to the bathroom not even having time to shut the door before I'm over come with sickness. after what felt like forever I come out of the bathroom to find Harry still standing there. "Harry I'm fine it's just a bug. It will probably pass in the next 24 to 48 hours "

" if you say so. What do you say we get something to eat and see if that helps."

" that sounds good I'm starving."

" what do u want?"

" pancakes"

All though breakfast I could tell that something was on his mind. Finally I said

" what is bugging you? And don't say nothing. I can tell something is on your mind. Is it your friend? Is she seriously hurt? Just talk to me please."

" I don't even know where to start or what to say, because No matter what I'm going to hurt you."

" Harry PLEASE your scaring me.

Just take a breath and start at the beginning."

"I'm sorry I really thought I could start over and be happy here with you. But I can't. I'm sorry."

In disbelief I said" what are you saying?"

" I'm sorry but I'm been thinking about this and I need to go back to England."

Tears flowing down my cheeks" what about us ? I could go with you."

" No you can't you have your life here."

" what life ? My parents hasn't spoken to me in almost 4 months. I don't have any other family the closest thing I got to family is you and Janet."

" Anna you can't go."

" why?did I make you mad?did I do something wrong? Why don't you want me to go? I can change I can be who you want just don't leave me .please harry I love. Just tell me what I need to change and I will."

" it not you. Don't change. you see the beauty in everything and everyone., even when they can't see it in themselves. Don't change who you are for anyone .your perfect the way you are."

" Then why does everyone leave me? "

Harry reaches up and wipes the tears from my cheek." I'm so sorry I never ment for this to happen."

With a shacky voice I asked" is it because of the girl you said I looked like Hermione?"

"Anna let's not go there "

In a small shacky voice " do you.... Do you love her? Is that why you got with me? "

"Yes I love her. Maybe at the beginning you looking so much like her it helped me not to miss her so much . but I did start caring for you, for who your are. And I hoped I could be happy with you and for awhile I was."

" did you ever really love me?"

" Yes I did and in some way I always will."

"But you don't love me enough to stay. You love her more."

I followered him into the bedroom and watched as he packed his things . unable to see as the tears keep rolling down my cheeks as soon as one fell another one took its place. as he went to walk out the bedroom door I said" PLEASE Harry!"

"I sorry really I am" and walked out my legs gave out as I slid to the floor.

I could hear him moving around in the rest of the house gathering his things which didn't take long as he had rented the house furnished. as soon as I heard the front door close I knew he was gone and I was alone .

It felt like I could not breathe that I had lost everything nothing mattered. im I'm not sure how long I layed there on the floor the next thing I knew was it was dark outside and the phone was ringing but I didn't care. I most of drifted off to sleep at some point cause it was light outside again and there was a knocking at the front door I got up and went to answer it hoping it was Harry.

I started crying the minute I saw Janet .she held me as I cryed telling her the story.

She asked when I had last eaten and told me to get up and fixed me something to eat as I was finishing eating I noticed a folded piece of paper on the counter.

Anna

I'm so sorry really I am I tried to make it work but I can't I'm in love with Hermione and you deserve someone who can love you with thire whole heart and I can't be that person. Please forgive me.

Harry

Ps the lease on the cabin is payed up

For another 3 months and all the

utilities to. Again I'm sorry.