1 • music bank debut stage

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

luna's pov

today was a special day, my first ever music show performance. to my surprise, i was not as nervous as i thought i would be. it was very unusual of me, but im not complaining. right now, i was watching other idols performing before me as i was getting my hair and makeup done. i was so excited to see my fans and hear my fanchants to my song.

as i got up from my seat, i decided to answer to some of my fan's comments on my instagram posts. the producer came into my room and called for me to do my performance. i stuffed a cereal bar in my mouth and went to lineup for my stage.

no one's pov

luna started to go over her dance moves and sang along as she lined up next to wanna one, not seeing them as she was too focused. wanna one were talking to each other and then heard luna's singing as she came closer. they are turned and bowed to her. all 11 of them startled luna slightly and she bowed back as she says her hellos. to be honest she was a fan of wanna one but she wanted to look professional, especially in front on her biases, kang daniel and hwang minhyun. they were even more good looking in real life.

luna was called and she walked onto the stage as her fans go crazy over her. she bowed respectfully to her fans and all the producers. she got into her position and performed her very best, even managing to gain new fans, who were idols. her stage presence was so overwhelming, that the producers couldnt keep their eyes off the screen from her beauty. she thanked fans again and went to get changed into her casual clothes, not noticing the admiring stares from many idols.

 she thanked fans again and went to get changed into her casual clothes, not noticing the admiring stares from many idols

she was relieved and proud of herself for performing the way she had wanted to and started giggling to herself. "why are you laughing?" her manager asked her.
"nothing oppa just being me hehe" she answered. she didnt even realise she was being watched by idols that walked passed her as she excitedly giggled and ate her snacks. many male idols found her cute but she was clueless to stares she had gathered.

??? pov

me and my members had just finished performing and i was exhausted. i was looking down and walking back to the dressing room until i heard someone singing. she wasnt singing in korean and i didnt know what song it was but i was nice. her voice lit up the places around her. all i saw was her back, not her face but i could tell she was pretty. i shrugged it off and went to have a nap in the room.

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡