19 • isac

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

luna's pov

2 weeks ago, i had became close friends with bts and from then on, they added me to a gc with them. it was active almost everyday, them always asking me how i am or what i am doing. they always made me smile when talking to them and were especially active yesterday from their excitement of seeing me again today in isac, aka idol star athletic championships. to be honest, i was quite the sporty type in school but thats because i work out a lot instead of dieting cause i like to eat what i want. i was competing in archery with yeri and irene unnie as a team! we practiced hard and i did my best (i was actually pretty good though)

since i was a soloist, red velvet unnies told me to hang out with them, since they dont want me to be alone. i couldnt ask for better sisters.

when i saw them, i ran and gave them all hugs as i hadnt seen them for a while because they were busy with promotions.

luna : unnies!!!! i missed you so much

yeri : of course you do, we're your only close idol friends

luna : actually youre wrong ;)

joy : you made new friends!? wow go you luna!

wendy : tell us!!!

luna : didnt your boyfriends tell you i became close to them?

seulgi : huh? yeri told me you met them but i didnt expect you to become close considering youre such a shy baby when it comes to making friends.

luna : unnie! stop teasing me ;(

yeri : yeah unnie!

seulgi : woah yeri choosing luna over me? how dare you! i practically raised you!

irene : EXCUSE ME I RAISED HER?!

wendy : calm your horses guys omg. well done, you social butterfly!!!

luna : i dont think i want to make more friends after this, i think i have more than enough hehehe

joy : of course being friends with red velvet is enough *wrapping her arm around your shoulder bringing you closer*

i chuckle at her remark.

luna : joy unnie is right! i love being your besties *hugs joy*

we all just chuckle and continue spilling the tea on what has happened to them lately.

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

key moments of luna during isac

—> luna not getting anything other than a ten during archery causing their team to win 1st place

mc : here we have luna with her final shot, determining their team's win against mamamoo. she hasn't shot anything other than a 10 yet, shocking all of us at how good she is.