3 • first v-live

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

luna's pov

i was bored and hyper so i decided, why not have my first vlive? my company said to me that im free to have vlives whenever i want but i have to make sure i dont spoil anything or do anything that might cause controversy. they trust me and i honestly dont know why but im happy that they do hehe. i opened the app and placed my phone against my laptop to stand it up, enabling the camera to focus on me.

luna : HI GUYS!!!!

@lunamylove : you're so pretty!!

@lululu : gotta go was amazing

@fanoflulu : recommend us a song!!!

luna : a song?? hmmm maybe never not by lauv! one of my favourite songs right now.

@lotsofluna : how are you?!!

luna : i am very happy! ive gained lots of energy from you guys and im always so thankful!

@lunafan : are you a fan of any kpop groups/idols? tell us who??!!!

luna : ummm, actually ive been a hardcore fan of red velvet ever since they debuted!! any reveluvs out there?! hahaha

@redluna : are you friends with red velvet?!

luna : sadly no :( i havent met them yet but i really want to be friends with them especially yeri and joy since they are the closest to my age! it would amazing for them to collab with me!!

@btsluna : do you like bts??

luna : yes i do, im a fan of them and their songs. their songs hold great meaning and love for their fans. it is truly inspiring.

@loveyouluna : LUNA I LOVE YOU. STOP BEING SO PRETTY AND GIVING ME HEART ATTACKS! ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING ME RIGHT NOT IM NOT OKAY LUNA

luna : HAHAHA AH stOP, tHATS SUCH A FUNNY JOKE

luna : lets do some dance covers shall we?!!! omg i cant wait to show you some covers ive learnt

i started to dance to a song that i just learnt, kick it by nct 127!

then i moved on to bts boy with luv cause i love that song to bits. i was dancing my heart out and decided to add some funny goofy moves to it too to make fans laugh. to be honest i dont really care how stupid i look but my company does and hopefully i dont get told off by doing this. its just my personality.

last of all, zimzalabim by red velvet. they really got a lot of hate and criticism for this song but i love the song. "ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? ziMZALABIMmmmMmmMmMmmM!!"

i started laughing and i couldnt stop as i was on the floor of my room. after i had got my breath back, i went close to the camera to read some comments and end the live there.

@lulu : anyone lowkey want bts and luna to collab or something?? she would practically be perfect for them as theyve got the same level of crackhead energy as them.

@gigilovesluna : luna and red velvet would be amazing !!!!!!!!!!

@btsluna : i love her omg please collab with bts!

@hatelulu : stop asking her to collab with bts. shes no where near as good as them and not even that pretty.

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

kpop stans reactions to her crackhead live

@joyisloveluna : omg she is the funniest person ever i cant stop laughing

@irenelulu : she is so cute, someone sign her a collab with bts and red velvet

@jaehyunlove : she slayed the choreography! she is a great dancer.

@stanlula : everyone stan luna, she is the funniest person ever!!!

@fanofluna : luNAS GONE VIRAL FOR DANCING TO RED VELVET, BTS AND NCT 127 ON HER VLIVE HER POWER!!!!