24 • visit to bighit

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

luna's pov

i walked to the bighit building because it was close to my apartment plus i needed the fresh air from being in bed all day. i made sure i wore a mask so that i wouldnt be caught going in and made my way to the bts' practice room since i used to train there.

excitement and nervousness flowed through my veins as i got close and eventually knocked on the door, hearing a quiet 'come in'.

"lUNA" all the boys ran up to me and gave me a hug.

luna : hey guys, i didnt realise it's been quite a while since we saw each other.

taehyung : yeah i know! we missed you

jungkook : luna come listen to our album and then you can watch our choreography!

luna : i cant wait to hear it, i already know it's going to be amazing! there's not one song i dont like from you guys.

yoongi : i feel proud

jin : we're the best. duh

namjoon oppa connected his phone to the speakers and then played the whole album, all the members watching my reaction which made me uneasy but i made it through.

luna : ...just wow. THE BEST *throwing my thumbs up in the air*

we all have to had a long laughing session, being all goofy then they started dancing for me. may i just say, it was like my own personal concert. i loved it. so much. taehyung looked so cute yet attractive whenever his expressions change. i hate it. i hate him for making me feel weird things. i honestly feel so attacked but i try to hold it all in to not embarrass myself.

hobi : how was it luna?

luna : amazing! i feel so honoured to see this, it feels like a concert and i got the best seat.

jimin : hey i just remembered that your album is coming out in 3 days!! i cant wait to hear your songs, considering you produced all of them, that is amazing.

luna : wow you know, yes actually since you showed me your album, i'll play mine for you, is it okay if i dont dance? im not in the mood as you could tell from me being in bed all day.

jungkook : fine with me, i want to hear the songs already luna!! play it!!

luna : okay oppa, calm your ass lol

connecting my phone to the speakers and playing my album, starting from snapping, my title song. all their heads bopping up and down, almost made me laugh but i held it in as they all took in my music. an eruption of wows and clapping echoed around the practice room after the last song is played.

yoongi : you really did that all by yourself?

i just nodded.

namjoon : i think youre more talented than me luna. that was amazing, it doesnt sound like a rookie album at all.

luna : really?! thank you oppa but youre amazing too.

jimin and tae smile and clap at you.

before you knew it, you had spent hours talking to bts, nonsense, spilling tea and laughing. it was just so nice to talk to them. taehyung was definitely trying to be closer to you and talking to you more unlike the first time you met him. it felt nice.

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡