8 • besties

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

luna :
hey, im free tomorrow to go out are you still down to??💚

yeri :
hi luna, of course me and my members would love to go out with you tomorrow! let's meet in the sm building so we can have some coffee first around 12pm?

luna :
yes! i can't wait to meet you! thank you for agreeing to be my friends

yeri :
of course we would be your friends! who wouldnt?!

luna :
see you tomorrow, goodnightttt

yeri :
goodnight💚

• next day •

i couldnt wait to meet red velvet! i also was going to visit the sm building for the first time. actually i had auditioned for sm and got in, however i chose yg instead. i wonder what would've happened if i trained at sm? i showered, put light makeup on and chose some cute clothes, just in case we were taking photos hehe.

manager oppa dropped me off in front of the sm building and i excitedly walked to the café to meet red velvet unnies. i haven't seen them in real life before and there were many people saying that they looked better than the pictures you see online.

as i walked in, a bell dinged making all of red velvet turn their heads and look at me. they smiled and waved at me, screaming "LUNA!!!!"

i laughed and walked towards them to bow and hug all the members, smiling widely as im filled with joy.

"wow luna, you are as beautiful as they say!" joy and yeri said.

"you too unnies! you're all so gorgeous wow!!" i said trying not to freak out.

"we are all such big fans of you, we love your music and maybe one day you should collab with us, well if our company even lets us." irene unnie said while others were nodding their heads ferociously.

they.just.asked.me.to.collab

"yOURE BEING SERIOUS?!" i say surprised

all of us burst into laughter due to my loud, excited self.

"of course luna!" seulgi unnie said.

we all headed out after coffee and were just "walking to wherever our legs take us". that's what wendy unnie said hahaha. the rest of the day, i grew closer and closer to red velvet unnies. they made me feel welcomed and happy to be with them. plus, they even bought me some expensive clothes, when we went shopping! i was so grateful and had the time of my life.

before i left, we decided to have a mini photoshoot for our fans since they were the ones that practically helped us become friends and so we could post it on our instagram accounts!

i have got to say, red velvet really have no visual hole at all! they are all stunning making me, wonder how they are still single? well, actually i dont know if they are single, i just thought they would be considering they would be risking it and 'they wouldnt have time' to date. maybe i'll ask them about the tea with boys from idol groups since they've been in the industry longer than i have when i see them again.

when idols say they dont have time to date as they have busy schedules, tHAT IS A LIE. i, myself, who works on my own music and an idol, still has quite a lot of time to spare. therfore, i could date if i wanted to but that's not what i want right now considering ive just debuted. i have heard rumours here and there that there are quite a lot of couples in the industry. anyways, enough of that!

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡