29 • mama 2018

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

red carpet outfit

stage outfit

today, i was attending my first ever award show, mama

today, i was attending my first ever award show, mama. the biggest asian award show there is. i had been practicing nonstop for today's stage, dance breaks and also performing with yoongi oppa for the first time with our song we had produced together.

red velvet couldn't attend because they were boycotting mnet with yg entertainment so i was basically by myself since i couldnt really talk to bts. manager oppa also told me to keep in mind that thousands of fans are watching the artist zone with their camera so they can see everything. kinda scary to put it that way but oh well.

i arrived at the red carpet, walking out of my van and posing for A LOT of cameras. flashing lights surround my vision, as i walked inside the venue to find the artist zone and sit down, after that dizzying situation. ugH, guess who im sitting next to.

yeah, thats right. mamamoo. thank god hwasa was on the other side so i didnt have to directly sit next to her. i didnt know how the other members were like but i could tell they werent as bad as hwasa, especially wheein. wheein was sat next to me and she treated me well. she was gorgeous and very cute in real life and so we became friends but i still was careful of her. on my left, twice had arrived and sat next to me. their leader, jihyo had sat next to me and she tried her best to start a conversation with me so i wouldnt feel lonely as the show continued. me and her exchanged numbers as we actually got along so well!

bts sat behind me and next to them was gidle, soojin being sat closest to them. i had to watch her just in case she would do something, yeri even messaged me just to keep an eye out. i made eye contact with her for about a few seconds until she broke it to look towards bts' area. jungkook was sat the furthest away, as expected. i shrugged off my thoughts and just enjoyed the show, watching performances from artists from different countries which was so cool.

eventually mamamoo and twice had left to get ready for their stages, leaving me all alone. all of a sudden, iu and sumni sat next to me and shared me their blanket that was covering their legs.

sumni : hi luna, im a fan of yours!! we decided to come sit with you since you were by yourself.

iu : luna, your songs are so addicting to listen to. me and sumni were just talking about how good you are for your age!

luna : oh hi unnies!! im also a big fan of you both. thank you hehe

iu : me and yeri are also friends and she texted me saying to look after you so here i am

luna : we should go out with yeri one day unnie!!

sumni : im joining lol

luna and iu : of course you can unnie ahahaha

one of the staff people tapped my shoulder and told me i had to get ready for my performance leaving iu and sumni.

• time skip after my performance •

success!! i thought i did amazing, as per usual lol. people were screaming like crazy. i could hear it through my ear pieces, especially when me and yoongi oppa surprised everyone with our collab stage.

best luna moments during mama

—> when luna was caught on screen fangirling over wanna one's performance

wanna one surprised luna with their amazing dance breaks and power causing her to bring out her inner fangirl, at the very same time the big screen had captured this moment as fans scream and cheer when they see her face. laughing from other idols could be heard especially bts behind her. she didnt care at this point, laughing it off and continuing to watch their mesmerising performance, singing every single word of their songs.

—> a new, close friendship bloomed with iu, sumni and jihyo

fans had caught luna with these three idols repeatedly throughout the awards show and they are loving it. sumni is a touchy person and loved hugging and holding luna's arm as she talks to her. luna appreciated her showing affection affection for her and gladly returns the favour. iu and luna were seen having a huge laughing fit that lasted a long time. they were laughing at the memes that they both found together on twitter, when they were backstage. i guess it was just that funny that they would embarrass themselves in front of thousands of people and idols around them.

jihyo and luna were also spotted fondly looking at each other while it looked like they were having a serious conversation. jihyo was talking to luna about kang daniel. just telling her how much she liked him and that he had asked her for her number backstage. tEA.

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡