4 • red velvet

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

@yerimiese started following you!
@_imyour_joy started following you!
@renebaebae started following you!
@hi_sseulgi started following you!
@todayis_wendy started following you!

i just checked my instagram and boom loads of people started commenting on my latest post about how all of red velvet followed me. i have officially lost it? i was screaming in my room. i have loved them and their songs for so long i cannot believe it. "what the actual fuck? what did i do to deserve this omg!!!!!!b!3£:7)2"

minutes after my fangirling, i opened my dms and saw that yeri had messaged me - goodbye world i dont think i can handle this anymore.

@yerimiese :
hii luna, we've heard so much about you from our reveluvs and i wanted to say that i am also a fan of yours and since we are the same age, lets become friends!

@from.luna : 
hi yeri, i would love to become friends with you!! i am thankful that you are a fan of me!!  you are one of my only idol friends since i am not that good at making them hehe

@yerimiese :
lets meet up soon after you have finished your promotions me and my unnies want to hang out with you!!

@from.luna :
of course, i would love to see your other members too!!! i will message you when my promotions finish then have a day out!

i honestly couldnt believe that im friends with red velvet, MY IDOLS. this was just the first part of my journey and i have already made friends shocking my unsociable ass. i felt more confident and happy that i was able to make friends as before i had struggled with talking to other people i didnt know.

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡