10 • second vlive

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

luna's pov

i placed my agency's ipad in front of me and decided i wanted to do my a vlive. this time around i would be answering more of my fans' questions and i brought my baby, aka my guitar. i decided i'll do some covers too, i was super excited to interact with my fans.

"hi guys, how are you all?? please send in some questions for me to answer, i will try my best!"

@lunarv : luna, who in red velvet is your bias?

"i love them all so much, but actually joy is my bias. her voice is so unique and addicting to listen to! dont tell red velvet though" i said winking at the camera

@kloveyou : HI WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOURE FREE? i LOVE YOU

"haha i love you too. actually i work on composing songs and writing lyrics, im not giving you guys any hints on what im doing right now so this is all im saying for now!"

@bangtanrv : tell us a tmi for when you went out with red velvet! i love your song gotta go luna💜

"thank you @bangtanrv. hmmm, we went shopping for around an hour and all the members had bought me something, which i am very thankful about. let's just say it was EXPENSIVE, thank you unnies for buying me such nice gifts" giving a finger heart and smiling.

i stood up and left the camera for a second and then grabbed my guitar and showed my fans my beloved.

"this is my one and only baby! before i even wanted to be a kpop idol, id always play the guitar and taught myself it. my skills are not the best but i try. just because i love you all, ive decided i would sing some songs for you."

@fan1 : i cant wait to hear your honey voice💜

@lunafan39 : wow she is so talented

@hatelunarv : ew i bet you she's going to sound like a rat, my ears aren't ready🤬

@kluna : ^why are you even watching this vlive? you seriously have no life, your voice is probably worse so leave her alone.

"okay so i'll be singing a song that was actually the first songs that i learnt on the guitar and one of the reasons i wanted to learn to play - butterfly by bts! a beautiful song and their bsides alongside red velvet are the best in the industry in my opinion!"

i prepared myself as i started plucking the strings in a fast tempo and started singing my own version of butterfly. fun fact, i like making my own version of songs and putting a twist in it to suit my style and voice. just a habit i took in, whenever i do covers.

the comments were going crazy fast and i could tell my fans were freaking out, making me super happy. they were always so supporting of me and yes there are a few haters but i never, NEVER let them get to me. before i became an idol, there was always stupid scandals and hate on idols for just living their lives. are you serious? idols are human too and no one, not even my fans own me so i have my own freedom to do what i want.

"did you enjoy it? i put my own style into it hehe. i'll do another cover and then we can all go to sleep since it is late and i dont want you all to stay up because of me! this one, of course is red velvet's pyscho - one of my FAVOURITE songs of all time, enjoy!"

i tried my very best to sing the beautiful song that managed to capture my heart. i just love the song so much just the melody and how it flows as i continue to sing.

i greet my fans a goodbye and head off home to find myself too sleepy to get changed into my pajamas, going went straight to bed.

"goodnight starries"

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡