16 • irene

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

luna's pov

after that incident on yeri's instagram post, irene unnie has constantly been messaging me, wanting to go out with her too. of course, i couldn't decline, i mean who would?

irene unnie brought me to a cute restaurant so we could have dinner together and then we would head over to my studio.

she payed for both mine and her meal even though i said i would pay but she was really stubborn and forced me to just give up. irene unnie may look cold but she is very loving and takes care of you. i love it when she laughs, it's just so contagious omg. it sounds like im falling in love with her. well i am technically lol. its irene, what do you expect ;)

• in my studio •

irene : so yeri told me that she already told you about the members' relationships and i bet youre curious about me and v aren't you?

luna : im very curious but you dont need to tell me if you dont feel comfortable unnie!

irene : nah, i'll just tell you because im already over it and i trust you.

luna, giggling : take your time, we have all night

irene : well the only reason im over it is because i broke up with him. the reason? i dont know i just fell out of love with him, i guess. wow that was quicker than i expected oh well. he treated me well but i didnt feel sparks anymore after 4 months but dont worry, me and him are still friends so at least it end bad.

luna : i understand unnie, im happy for you! to be honest i like being single, just one less thing to worry about you know? especially if your an idol too.

irene : i totally get you luna! wow i cant believe im 8 years older than you yet we get along this well.

luna, winking and smirking mischievously : thank you for telling me unnie, do you have any tips for me, you know?? ;)))

irene : hmmm, maybe before you start 'talking' to a boy, you should come to us and we'll tell you our opinions or if we've heard any rumours about him, just in case, you know?

luna : good idea unnie! i will tell you when i do, i trust you all.

irene : oh and also beware of some other female idols who can be jealous of you.

luna : jealous? who would be jealous of me? plus what do you mean unnie?

irene : before jungkook and yeri started dating, yeri got threats from unknown female idols because they were jealous of their relationship and tried to break them apart but it all stopped once jungkook found out and it was actually shocking once we saw who was trying to break them apart.

luna : omg who was it unnie?!

irene : we only know two of them, hwasa and soojin

luna : from mamamoo and gidle?!

irene : yeah, i know i was shocked too. honestly sad that they would do that to yeri. they almost sabotaged their whole relationship but jungkook was smart enough to find out what was happening.

luna : phewwwwwww thats good for yeri. i guess i'll have to be careful of them and others, thanks for telling me or i wouldnt have known and then i wouldve been friends with them ew.

irene : just be careful luna okay?

i nodded and checked the time. 11PM?!

luna : unnie we should go home, its getting late!

her manager dropped me off at my apartment and i said my goodbyes before walking up to the elevator. my mind filled with thoughts of how fake some idols can be. hwasa?! who wouldve thought she would be like that and soojin, such a great dancer. i used to look up to both of them too, just sad really.

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡