14 • yeri

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

luna's pov

me and yeri decided to hang out today in hongdae. we decided to go to a small café first and talk then we would go window shopping and get some street food. we made sure that it wasn't crowded as people might recognise us.

luna : how are you? i heard you are having a comeback soon! i cant wait to hear your album.

yeri : come visit our building when we message you and then you can hear it before it comes out!

luna : okay! id love to listen to your amazing songs, i know it'll be a hit. so actually i was going to ask you last time we went out with unnies but i held it back but tell me the tea, are you or your unnies dating ;)

yeri : i bet you're curious arent you luna?

i nodded my head quickly as i become filled with excitement.

yeri : fine, actually all of us are dating except irene and joy.

luna's eyes widen : wow i didnt expect almost all of you dating! tell me the details omg

yeri, shy : we're all dating boys from the same group

luna : wHICH GROUP OMG YERI??

yeri : ....bt-

luna : bTS?!!?? REALLY? I KNEW AT LEAST ONE OF YOU HAD A THING!!!!!

yeri : seriously?! is it that obvious?

luna, giving her that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face : no, well i dont think so. it's just my opinion. you're definitely with jungkook aren't you??

yeri's eyes widen and she nods her head hesitantly : i guess it was that obvious huh

luna : what about seulgi and wendy unnie?!

yeri : seulgi is with jimin and wendy with suga.

luna : wow POWER COUPLES!!!! they are really good at hiding omg. why aren't irene and joy dating?

yeri : joy just isn't interested in dating right now and irene just had a break up with v.

luna : huh v?! what happened to them? actually nevermind, you don't have to tell me if you dont want to hehe.

yeri : me and my members will tell you all the details you want to know next time! for now, lets go shopping, i need it right now!!

she grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the café and brings me towards the shops and street food.

luna : i cant wait for the food yeri omg!!!

from then on they became besties as they continue to spend large amounts of money on each other.

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡