32 • rv & bts sleepover

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

luna's pov

the same night at mama, red velvet had suggested that we should have a sleepover whenever we were all free. they thought it would be funny to not tell me that they had also invited bts.

we did a vote on who was hosting and of course it had to be me. seriously? i had a smaller apartment than both groups because they had more people to live in it yet they still wanted to sleep at mine?

a week went by and i had just came back from the supermarket buying all the snacks and food and drinks. i layed them on the table and started cleaning tf out of my apartment since it was a mess. oops. i didnt realise i had been cleaning for 5 hours and then the doorbell rang.

i ran to the door and opened to find bts smiling and waving while red velvet screamed surprise. my eyes widen and just invite them in. i looked down at myself and i was wearing some old tshirt and grey sweatpants. running to my bedroom as i realise that i look a MESS. "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK YOU MAKE YOURSELVES COMFORTABLE I NEED TO SHOWER" i shouted, not sure if they heard me since they were just looking around my place.

i found some decent pajamas and took the fastest shower i have ever had. as i wrapped my towel around my body, the door handle moved. thats when i realised... i DIDNT LOCK THE DOOR.

the door opened, as i look up in shock and hoping that it would be one of the red velvet unnies but of course, luck wasnt on my side.

"ARHSHHHSG TAE" i screamed, covering my body with my arms even though i was already covered with my towel.

"oh MY GOD SORRY LUNA" he walked out, closed the door and turned around to see that his members were looking at him and just watched what had just happened, holding in their laughs.

jungkook : she did say that she was going to shower yet you still went in *smirks*

tae : i didnt hear jungkook? stop thinking those pervert thoughts, you're disgusting

jungkook : okay whatever hyung *still smirking*

tae : YAH STOP SMIRKING

jimin : did you like what you saw?

tae : are yOU GUYS JOKING!? *walks away pushing them*

• time skip •

okay, it was super awkward after what had happened in the bathroom and tae wouldnt even look at me once. i could tell his members knew what happened from their constant teasing of tae and stares directed to me. so embarrassing. i didnt tell my unnies cause i was too embarrassed but yeri and joy could tell that something was going on as they dragged me into my bedroom to have a 'talk'.

joy : spill the tea luna

yeri : yeah its so obvious that theres something going on

luna : well...tae may or not have walked into the bathroom while i just got out the shower

joy : WHAT?