THIRTY-EIGHT

THIRD PERSON.

"Do you understand how much danger you're in Kai?" Noah said as he got out of his car, walking over to Gavin and Kai who were sat beside a cliff watching the view while eating ice cream.

"Do not care." She shrugged, turning to face the view as Noah rolled his eyes and picked the girl up, carrying her over to his car, "Ew you're not taking me back there."

"Why would we do that?" Summer asked.

"Listen." Ebony said as the group turned to face them, "Jason probably has half the country looking for you, Gavin you're mom is waiting to kill you when you return, if we've already made it this far why don't we just go the rest of the way?"

"Ebony, babe that's literally what we're doing." Gavin furrowed his eyebrows, throwing his tub of ice cream away, "We're going to find Corbyn, although he was right being out of town is dangerous, my social anxiety is not going to do well."

"Corby worbyyy." Kai replied as Noah put the girl down and looked at Gavin, "I honestly can't wait to see him."

"Did either of you think of the consequences to this?" Noah asked as they both shook their heads, "Kai you just left town for a boy who is famous, Jason is looking for you and once you return home he's never going let you out of his sight."

"Noah you just left town too," Kai looked at him, "You're either coming with or you're going back and snitching on us."

"Snitches get stitches." Ebony shrugged as Summer nodded, all of them turning to face Noah.

"Plus since when have we ever obeyed any rules." Gavin said as the group nodded in agreement, "Except maybe our curfews."

"Well I'm going," Kai said as she walked over to Gavin's car with Summer and Gavin following behind her as Ebony turned to face Noah, who shook his head.

"Come on, Corbyn is our best friend." Ebony said, holding her hand out for him to grab, "I don't have anyone else to make fun of if you don't come."

"It's dangerous, there's big consequences." Noah replied as he pulled his car keys from out of his pocket, letting out a sigh as Ebony nodded and walked over to Gavin's car, "You're not coming back to Lakeside with me?"

"We do things as a group, Noah."

"Gavin's car is too small for all of us," He said as they all turned to face him, watching him nod his head towards his, "Lets take mine."

"Is my car safe to leave here?" Gavin asked as they all shrugged.

"We're still just out of town, so it's not like anyone will find it," Summer said as they all made their way over to Noah's car, getting into it and making sure they were all comfortable.

"Noah you can go back if you want," Kai said, looking at him and shrugging slightly as the boy shook his head, "If you're scared of the consequences it's fine."

"We do things as a group, we'll get the consequences as a group." Noah softly smiled at her before beginning to drive, following the directions Gavin was giving him.

"That was kind of cringe," Summer mumbled before both her and Ebony laughed, "Noah really thought he was Shakespeare when he said that."

"I can turn the car around Summer," He replied as the girl went quiet, "Yeah thought so."

"Oh by the way Kai and I bought tickets." Gavin spoke up as the other three looked at him confused, "To the concert, might as well see him perform."

"Yeah, where?"

"Arizona." Kai said, "I don't know where it is we just panicked and bought the first one we saw."

"Isn't that half way across the country?" Ebony furrowed her eyebrows as Summer nodded, "You two are so stupid."

"Yeah and that's why we had the smartest Idea ever of leaving town," Gavin looked at her as he laughed, "Maybe I can finally get my man, Zach."

"Didn't Corbyn say he wasn't gay?" Noah looked at the boy as he nodded but shrugged.

"It's not hard to trick them with my looks."

"Never say that again," Kai laughed as she rolled her eyes, "Makes you sound like a bad pers-"

"Jason is calling me." Summer interrupted them as she looked at her phone screen then at Kai, who shook her head, "Kai he's just going to call the whole group."

"And you're all going to decline it," She replied, looking at each of them as they all nodded, no matter how much one of them wanted to call him just to say she was okay, despite their disliking towards him.

But nevertheless, they still all declined it and got on with their journey half way across the country to Arizona, just to see Corbyn.

a/n

and that's on commitment