Corey Taylor x female reader

You arise one morning hearing a guitar play. I can't make her real as vermilion is played. You knew Corey was still aching from the miscarriage. It had been about a year since it happens.

He was depressed about it he had everything ready for the baby and one day your body just rejected the baby. You hear soft crying in his music room. Then a guitar smashing against the floor. Your husband had broken another one.

As you get out of bed to confront him you see the music room trash with the words. I can't make her real was written on the walls in black. As Corey was hugged a teddy bear that was supposed to be your unborn daughter.

"Why baby, why us why did God punish us, " he sobbed.

As you hugged him you tell him that maybe we should try again.

"No, so God can take another one!" he screamed.

Corey never wanted to have another one so he uses condoms. The rest of the day Corey was quiet and barely ate. All he did was sing sad songs or wrote what he felt. Then Jim's roots called to check up on him.

"Jim, I don't know what to do his losing," you said.

"Does he drink heavily maybe get him drunk than sleep with him?" he replied.

"I should do that I stop taking birth control after the miscarriage," you explained.

Thanking him for the idea and filling Corey with a lot of alcohol. After a few hours, he stumbled to the bedroom to lay down. As you turn on Corey he moans for your body. Then he slips his cock in you as you moan.

"Come on Corey let's try again for a baby," you whisper.

He was so drunk and horny he just wanted a fuck. As you rode him in pleasure he moaned more. Seeing him happy you sped up the riding. As he rolled his eyes in his head for more.

You moaned for him to cum in you as he gripped your hips. And heard a moan where he gripped your hips harder. Then he released his seeds in you as you drown his dick.

After the sex, you didn't clean up but slept until the morning. Corey wakes up to see you smiling in your sleep. As he gets ready for a 4 months tour with a slipknot. As you were making a new life while he's gone.

Corey calls you to check on you to see how you're doing. You wanted to tell him about the baby but thought when he gets home. After the 4 months are done he comes home to see you in a good mood.

"Baby why are you so happy did something good happen?" he asked.

As you slip him a picture he stared for a second then cried.

"We pregnant again," he cried.

"Yes and we have twins, "you explained.

"Twins are you kidding me," he said.

Then they looked at the picture again to see the other twins.

"It's a boy and a girl, "you cried.

Corey smiled as he hugged you from the news.

After the news, he was careful around you making sure there was no miscarriage this time. When it was time for delivery you gave birth to the twins. One boy and one girl named Griffin Taylor and Heather Taylor.

Corey was happy as he handed his babies for the first time.

"Thank you for not giving up on us and these kids," he said.

I had to do one with Corey Taylor. He is one of my favorite singers and one of my rocker crushes.