Cale Gontier x female fan

One rainy afternoon you were walking home in the rain. As you try and fix your umbrella but weren't looking where you were going.

"Hey, miss let out!" A guy's voice showed.

Then you feel someone jerk you onto the sidewalk. As you look up to see him and a very handsome man.

"Thanks I was in a rush and didn't see the car because my umbrella was messed up." You explained.

As the guy checks to see if you were hurt. You just felt like a fool for not looking.

"Good thing no cuts or bruising." He said.

You wanted to thank him for the rescue so you thought of something.

"I want to thank I don't have much but it's close to dinner time, I can at less cook you a meal." You said shyly.

He thinks about it for a few seconds and then smiled.

"I'll take your thanks plus I'm getting hungry." He joked.

"I'm (your name)." You introduced.

"Nice to me, I'm cale gontier". He replied.

You two shook hands as he guides you to your apartment which was across the street.

Once it the apartment you start on dinner. As cale made himself comfortable.

He never once bugged about when food was done. He asked if you needed help but you managed without him.

"Cale dinner done!" You called him.

You made air-fried chicken and mashed potatoes with cornbread. He when impressed at your cooking skills.

"I have wine but no beer." You suggest.

"It's better than nothing." He replied.

As you pour two wine cups for you two. Cale and you start to talk about things.

"I'm called I'm called dying, we just not famous yet." He said.

"And your kin to adam gontier of three days grace." You replied.

"You in love with him." He joked.

"What no he got a great voice but I liked guys who only play bass." You said.

"So you like brad walst?" He asked.

"His ok but they have to single to." You joked.

"You're in luck I play bass and I'm single." He laughed.

The two didn't know if it was the wine or the talk but you and he were connecting.

When the dinner was done the rain come back more to where you couldn't see the window.

"It's bad out there." You stared.

"I better go before it gets worst." He said.

"Wait I've got a spare bedroom you can use." You replied.

So cale agreed to stay the night as you two get ready for bed. Cale was quiet in his room.

"I've got to pee." You thought.

Get off your bed and walk to the bathroom. You go potty and hear one of your bassists being played.

You go and see cale playing in the guest room. He was good and the way he moved his fingers.

Made you think dirty ideas about him.

"Oh, hey did I wake up?" He asked.

"No, I couldn't sleep and hear the music, I just wanted to check on you." You lied.

The way cale smiled at you made you crazy. And when cale saw you just a big shirt made him wonder.

He gets up and walks to you, just stops in front of you. Then he slowly leans in and kissed you.

The kiss was something as he picks you up and carries you to his bed. Continuing to kiss you cale work his way on top of you.

As the rain and thunder strike his eyes were only on you.

"You look so beautiful," Cale confessed.

Then he begins to strip you naked as you strip him naked. This man was not even trying to seduce you.

He just went with what he felt and he wanted to feel you. Once just completely naked he begins to make love to you.

Every time he hit a spot on you. You would just moan his name. This man was perfect in every way.

Once the sex was done he cuddles you for the rest of the night. And in the morning he asked to see you again.

Of course, you say yes and now years later Cale is the bass player of Saint asonia and married to you with a girl age 5 and pregnant with twin boys.

I finally got a cale gontier ship in. Yeah, now I just need a cale gontier that man is just too sexy. Now I'm putting cale in my celebrity crushes later.