johnny 3 tears x female reader

As you wake up from another hangover you smell breakfast. Your boyfriend George or johnny 3 tears from Hollywood undead was cooking. He was an amazing man who is talented and could party.

Johnny always treated you like a queen never a princess. After Hollywood undead got signed he bought a house for you two. People always thought he was just a player with women. But johnny never cheated on you.

You walk downstairs to see him cooking with nothing but an apron on.

"George just an apron, " you scolded him.

He just chuckled and shake his ass for you. As you sit down to eat he had other plans.

"So how much are you turned on," he joked.

"Babe you know I find you sexy cooking," you replied.

As he walks up to you and removed the apron. And right in your face was his cock.

"You know you want to suck me," baby girl, he said.

As he begged for you, you start to suck him. Your lover grabbing your hair guiding you along his dick.

"That is it baby girl sucking me good," he moaned.

As you went deeper he moaned louder.
Then he grabs you up on the table and pulled your panties off. As he enters you feel his dick barely touched your womb. As you moan why can't I get used to how long you are. He smirked as he thrusted in you.

The table shook with you two bodies in the motion of sex.

"Fuck baby girl your so fucking sexy on my table," he moaned.

As you give him sexy moans and faces at him. He kissed you in lust with his tongue sliding down your throat.
Your lover loved the way you felt and every day fucked you.

"George, I'm going to cum, " you moan.

"Say the other name and I'll let you cum even faster," he said.

"Daddy fuck me," you replied.

As he cupped your ass and goes deeper. You felt his dick at your womb as wrapped your arms around him screaming in pleasure.

He grunted as he released his seeds in you feeling your wetness. You two crashed down from your sex high as he smiled at you.

"Married me, baby girl I'm serious, " he said.

You look in shock as you were about to answer. Charlie scene walks in and said so what she answers.

"Charlie you couldn't wait," Johnny said.

As Charlie saw you two wherein a sex position he laughed.

"Good job getting her pregnant to that would be great, "he joked.

As Johnny threw a plate Charlie dodge it and yelled to the band She said yes and might be knocked up.

As you two get up and dress you said yes. Then the other bandmates popped up congrats to you two on the engagement. Now you just need to get the other girlfriends so they could crash somewhere else.

I loved j3t since I was 17 his my favorite from the band.