Brooks wackerman X female reader

One morning brooks were the 1st in the studio or he thought he was the 1st until he heard the drums being banged on.

He sees you playing your heart on the drums. You were good really good and very attractive but you were messing up some of the notes.

"Excuse me miss can I help you." He announced.

"Sorry, this must be your drum set." You whisper.

Brooks had surprised you with his loud voice. As you get up and were about to leave.

As he wonders if this was the woman the band was talking about.

"Your good but you missed some notes." He proclaimed.

"Yeah, I know it has been a while since I played." You answered back.

Something about you was brilliant and he kind of wanted to talk more and see where it went.

"If you like I can help you with your drumming." He said.

"I don't know." You reacted.

As you look up to see the band on the record side of the window with a paper that said just give brooks a chance.

"Ok, when do you want to start?" You asked.

"Now if you're not busy." He replied.

So you and brooks begin to start your lessons on drumming. As he noticed your legs and arms were doing two different things.

"Ok, how about I drum and you just kick for now until your mind is worked out." He said.

"If it will help." You replied.

Then you get up as brooks slip under you and sit on the stool. As you sit back on his lap you were intimidated.

"You ready?" Brooks asked.

You just shook your head yes as he begins to drum. You would use your foot to hit the drum.

After a minute you were getting wet as brooks felt his leg getting wet. Were you turned on from the movement or brooks drumming?

"Hey, you want to take a break?" He asked.

As you turned around to talk you and him were face to face to where they shared the same breath.

Brooks knew who you were but he felt wrong. I mean you just lost your ex a few years back while finding out you were pregnant by him.

"You're the Rev girlfriend." He said.

"I better go." You replied.

As you bolts off his lap brooks knew you had refused all the dates that avenged sevenfold had set for you.

"Just let you know I think you're beautiful." He announced.

"You're just saying that for sex as they all do." You replied.

"Rev was lucky to have you when he was alive but I think he wants you to live your life and find someone new." He explained.

"Brooks your sweet but it feels wrong." You said.

He just grabs you while still sitting down and kissed you. Then looked into your eyes with lust.

"Brooks, what are you doing?" You asked.

"Shush or they will hear." He whispers.

The drummer had pulled your panties to the side and started to finger you. Luckily you wore a skirt because he wanted you.

"Fuck brooks." You moaned.

"God your drowning." He said

Once you were soaked he unzips his pants and pulled his cock out. Then lub himself up and plunge in you.

"I hope I can make you happy as he did." Brooks moaned.

"Oh brooks." You grunted.

Then put a leg on his shoulder as he grips your hips and began to ride the drummer.

"Damn baby no wonder the guys kept trying to hook me up with you." He moaned.

You were amazing and so warm and wet like you had not had sex in years. As brooks pick you and lay you on the floor.

He pulls his pants and boxer off completely and spreads your legs open. Then find a rhythm to please your body.

"God brooks no wonder your so good at drumming." You moan.

"Thanks, babe." He grunted.

Then hit your G-spot which makes you flood your underwear as you drown his pubes and cock.

"Hey, brooks do you have a date set with rev ex." Shadows said.

As he and the band walked in to see brooks on top of you.

"And that's why we used protection kids." Syn Joked.

"Fuck you, Brian," Brooks replied.

"Geez brooks what do you say to her. Johnny asked.

You and Brooks just gave a pissed-off look to the band as they walked off to give you and him more time to fix yourself.

Once cleaned up brooks couldn't believe that he was now banging you and the same drum sets.

"About that date how's Saturday at 7 pm?" He asked.

"I would love to but my weekend is for me and James JR." You replied.

"Great I will see both of you then." He said.

As he walks off you are stunned that he didn't care about the kid just that he didn't want you to miss the date.

Yep, it's a part 2 to the Rev ship but with Brooks as your new lover. Plus I thought this worked well since the Rev ship he ends up dying.