Jacoby shaddix x female reader

The band papa roach was filming their music video to be loved. And you got lucky being one of the girls in the video. Why because Jacoby sexy ass Shaddix picked you personally. He and the band picked the girls.

As you walk on the set see him looking fine as wine. Jacoby walks over and shakes your hand. You two begin to talk and flirt as you hear time to start. As the shoot begins Jacoby sings. After a few hours, everybody takes a break.

You go to your dressing room as you hear a knock on your door.

"Mr.Shaddix hey what are you doing here," you asked.

"Call me Jacoby and I'm here for you," he smirked.

He closed the door and locked it. Then he grabs your hair kissing you as you smell alcohol on his breath. He was horny and drunk and wanted you to fuck.

"Jacoby, you should stop your married to kelly, " you cried.

"That bitch cheated on me with a bandmate, " he whispers in a mad tone.

Then shoved his cock in as you were wet just from him talking. Jacoby stared you in the eyes as he thrusted in you against the wall. You feel his anger and his lust to cheat back.

"Fuck I'm glad I chose right with you," he moaned.

Jacoby picked you to be a rebound girl.
But you didn't care you had his cock in you fucking your pussy. As you moaned his name in pleasure.

He bit your neck hard causing it to bruise. Letting people know you got screweded by him. As he pumped you feel him about to release.

"Jacoby, you should pull out you're not wearing a condom," you begged.

Yet he stayed in you as he shot his cum in you.

"Fuck baby your so hot maybe I should divorce kelly for you," he joked.

You worried about the sex as you two cleaned up. While filming to be loved he continued to fuck you. Then the last day of filming kelly comes up and asked for you.

She finds out about you when she tried to sleep with Jacoby. He comes home drunk and smelled of sex. He bragged how you were good in bed and then he wanted a divorce.

Kelly is pissed that he picked a fan over her. She goes to see you and slaps you hard across the face calling you a slut. Jacoby runs out of his dressing room and stops her.

"What the hell is wrong with you kelly, " he shouted.

"Your fucked a fan and now you want to leave," she cried.

"I'm leaving you because you fucked one of my bandmates," he yelled.

"Who told you about that," she asked.

"The guy you fucked and he sorry about it and you hid it,  " Jacoby said.

Kelly cried trying to hug him but he pushed her away.

"Get out of my house and never come back I'll send the divorce papers," he said sternly.

Then walked off with you as you two-party at his house. After that day Jacoby kept seeing you and after the divorce. He got you knocked up with a baby girl.

Finding out the news about the baby. He gets on one knee and asked you to marry him. Shocked by the question you asked are you sure.

"Yes, you're faithful, and you never once cheated on me," he explained.

Yes was your answer as he kissed your pregnant belly.

Jacoby is another one of my rocker crushes. I remember when the paramour album comes out. I bought two for myself another one for a friend as a birthday gift.