Reid Henry x Y/N

As Y/N get prepared for another night with her boyfriend matt walst singer of my darkest days. He was talking to someone on the phone. She heard giggles and I love you. She knew he was cheating but she couldn't stop it.

Making to a party with her best friend Reid Henry guitar player of my darkest days. Matt vanishes the minute she and he gets to the party. Y/N sits in the corner alone whimpering that he was cheating again.

"Hey, Y/N where is matt?" Reid asked.

"I don't know but probably fucking a girl, " she cried.

As Y/N explained that the past few months matt had been smelling of sex and secretly calling a girl.

"Y/N are you sure matt is cheating? " he asked.

"I haven't been screwed in 3 months," Y/N answered back.

Reid was upset about the problem because he was in love with Y/N. When he and Matt made my darkest days Y/N was one of the first fans.

Reid falls for Y/N instantly but Y/N was extremely into matt. When matt find out he asked Y/N to date him. Matt did love Y/N but after the fame matt started to act differently. He parties harder and then the cheating started after the sick and twisted affair album come out.

As Reid goes and finds matt in one of the bedrooms. Before he opened the door he heard moaning and grunting. Reid too scared to discover the truth but opened the door. Matt was on top of a girl screwing her.

"Fuck baby you so much better than my girlfriend, " Matt moaned.

"What the fuck matt are you fucking her as your girl is in the same area as you!" Reid shouted.

Matt and the girl cover-up as matt pleaded with reid not to tell.

"Ashley, what hell your fucking dougie girlfriend," Reid said.

As the cheaters get up and dress Ashley bolts off. Reid and matt stood quiet as Reid sighed.

"why matt why do you do this?" Reid asked.

"It was a mistake the first time then I just caught up in it, " Matt explained.

"She loves you," Reid replied

"Matt, so it's true your a cheater." a girl said.

As they looked to see Y/N weeping. Matt tried to hug Y/N but Y/N shrieked then slapped him.

"Don't come back to the house," Y/N boomed.

Then walked off as Y/N did she told dougie about Ashley. As matt gets chewed out with dougie, Reid decides to talk to Y/N. He got to her house finding Y/N crying and destroying matt's things.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry this happen but maybe it's for the best," he said.

"Why though we were a good couple and he said that he was going to buy me a ring." Y/N cried.

Y/N I ....... Reid sighed and said I love you.

"What you're just trying to get my mind off of Matt," Y/N replied.

"Y/N, I loved you the moment I saw you, matt only wanted you to boost his appears," Reid explained.

"Reid, you should go I'm not in the mood to talk," Y/N replied.

Then let me love you instead of talking as Reid kissed Y/N. Y/N knew she shouldn't but 3 months without sex was crazy. As Reid continued to kiss Y/N he begins to strip Y/N.

"I don't know why matt stop loving you but I will not," Reid said.

The couple fought to bed as clothes fell. Reid on top wanting Y/N heat with his. So he got on his back as she climbed on top.

"Oh, baby please ride me," Reid begged.

As Y/Nstarted to ride him, Reid could feel Y/N with each movement.

"Fuck Y/N, " he moaned.

Y/N sped up the riding as Reid gripped Y/N's hips. Reid finally had the girl he loved as Y/N moaned his name.

"Baby, you feel so amazing." he moaned.

The sex was amazing as they had a very imitate moment. As they hit their orgasms Y/N laid beside Reid.

Y/N head on his chest heard his heart as he fiddled with her hair. The couple fell asleep happy. Y/N cut ties with matt and started to tend to date Reid. 3 years later matt bumped into Reid asking if he hears anything about Y/N.

"Actually yeah I have why?"Reid asked.

"I thought I could reconnect with her I miss her and Ashley is being a bitch," Matt replied.

Daddy as a girl about 2-year-old comes running to Reid with long black hair.

"Hey, princess where mommy?" he asked.

"Behind with baby brother," she replied.

"You have a kid I didn't know, " Matt said.

"Yeah she just turned 2 and you never asked you were too busy with three days grace and touring," Reid replied.

"I'm sorry it has been busy since I'm the new singer," he said.

Matt looks at the kid thinking why did she look familiar. A pregnant woman comes up and said Rebecca why did you run off.

"Y/N is that you?" matt asked.

As Y/N looks to see her ex in shock. Reid butts in and said we have kids and are married.

"What did you get married?" Matt asked.

"We got married we find out Y/N was pregnant, " Reid explained.

"The kid is Reid's not your," Y/N explained.

"When did you get pregnant?" matt asked.

"Funny story it was the night we first made love, " Reid bragged.

"The night I was caught cheating, " matt wept.

Reid and Y/N were quiet as matt asked what this baby was.

"It's a boy we thinking Reid junior, " Reid said.

"Well congratulation on the marriage and kids," Matt whined.

"Thank you, man I hope everything works out with you and Ashley," Reid replied.

"Yeah thanks, " Matt said.

Matt crying knowing that could have been him. But he cheated and now Reid was the one with the hot girl and two kids.

Reid Henry is so sexy I had to do someone from my darkest day. I was going to do Sal but Idk what ship.