Johnny Christ X Female reader

One day your father was talking to you about marriage. He was strict on who you married because you come from a family of wealth and power.

As you are secretly texting your fiancee who was in a famous rock band. Your dad doesn't like you listened to rock music but he just thought it was a stage in your life.

"Sweetheart have you picked from your suitors on who will marry." He asked.

"Daddy I have and I want you to meet him tonight." You replied.

"Oh, good dinner at his place or here." He said.

"He taking us out to eat." You explained.

"Looks like I need to buy a new suit and a dress for you." He said.

"He bought me a dress already." You replied.

"Now that a boyfriend, he buying us dinner at a fancy restaurant and got you a dress." He said.

Little did your dad know was that you were dating the bass player from a7x. Johnny Christ was a dreamboat and a sweetheart.

You and he met at a meet and greet as you walked up for an autograph he was instantly in love with you. As you had a secret crush on him.

After the meet and greet someone asked you to stay behind. As Johnny walks up to ask you out for a date.

It had been 2 years still then as you finally told him that you were rich. He didn't care about the money only cared about you.

Then it was time to tell your father about Johnny because he asked you to marry him and you said yes.

Y: I told dad about dinner with u tonight

JC: What did he say

Y: that you're rich because are paying for dinner and my dress

JC: you're my girl if I want to treat you I will

Y: I know im just worried about dad's reaction to u

JC: I have money I don't know why you worried

Y: it's not the money it's who u are

JC: a rocker

Y: yeah my dad thinks being a rockstar is a money drainer

JC: Wow but I've got to go I will see u tonight

Y: tell the guys hi for me

JC: there in the background yelling 4 u

Y: tell thanks for the encouraging yells

As johnny didn't text back the rest of the day went by slow and painful. Until it was dinner time as you dressed up.

"That dress much have cost an arm and leg." Your dad said.

"I don't know he just gives it to me." You replied.

You two make it to the restaurant, your dad was shocked at the place. He knew this place and had been trying to get a spot at this place for years.

"I'm guessing he's rich." Your dad said.

"Maybe." You replied.

As you and he walked in Johnny was dressed up in a suit. He wanted to impress your dad.

"Hello, I'm Jonathan Seward," Johnny said.

"Hello, Jonathan glad to finally meet you." Your dad replied.

As they shook hands then got to your table. Johnny used his real name.

You and johnny and holding hands as your father watched then started to ask questions to him.

"So Jonathan wants your relationship with my daughter?" He asked.

"I want our relationship to be engaged if you give the blessing," Johnny replied.

Johnny looked like a decent guy and with money for he could take care of you. After you 3 talked a fan showed for johnny.

"Excuse is you, johnny Christ from a7x." A fan asked.

"an I help." He replied.

The fan just wanted a picture and an autograph then left. As your father knew who a7x was.

"Your dating a rockstar, what did I tell you about that." He bellowed.

"No to date one." You whined.

"Let's go now." He demanded.

Before you and he left johnny spoke his mind on your dad's dating rule.

"Sir, why are so strict on rock stars." He asked.

"Because his 1st love left him for one." Your mother/dad's ex-wife explained.

Your mother was at the restaurant as your dad sees her after so long. She was the owner of the place and that is how johnny got a spot.

"Lori, I don't know you own this place." Your dad said.

"Don't mind me, I'm just here for my daughter and my son-in-law." She replied.

Your mother knew about the relationship with johnny and she lives with him. He was just the opposite of your father and he was more a gentleman.

"You know your right I have to let go of the past." Your dad said.

Shocked that your dad didn't even fight with her like they always do when they see each other.

"Jonathan, I gave you my blessing to marry my daughter." He said.

Your mom had saved the day as your father had to let go of the past and welcome Johnny into the family as his son-in-law.