Who hotter Gontier version

As you are going to a Saint Asonia after so long. You dying to tell one of the gontier cousins that you like him. The only problem was you liked both adam and cale.

So you made your mind up to tell the first one you see on the spot how you feel. Once at the venue fans were waiting for something.

Then you see a black tour bus drive up and immediately go over to the fans. As you hear female fans fighting over who was hotter adam or cale.

Then the cousins walked off the bus as chants of adam and cale were heard.

"I told you adam, they love me." Cale boosted.

"Really because I hear my name too." He replied.

As you stood quiet to make your mind up on who was hotter. Then they walked up to the cousins noticed you.

"Hello, their cutie why are you not screaming?" Cale asked.

"I know you find us both attractive," Adam replied.

You just shook your head as the cousins snatched you up from the crowd. They had plans for you and your mind on who was hotter.

Once you were backstage were the cousins. They both flirted with you until performance time. So you got backstage free and got to watch the concert backstage.

"You ready cale?" Adam asked.

"I'm always ready." He replied.

As saint asonia started to rock out but adam and cale tried to outdo each other. They wanted to prove who was hotter by you.

"Why are they so hot." You whispered.

After the performance both adam and cale drug you to their room backstage.

"So who wins on being hotter?" Cale asked.

"Om both." You said unsure.

"Seems like we might have to get dirty," Adam replied.

Then both cousins started to strip you than kiss you. As the cousin's fault for being the stronger male.

You felt lucky to have two sexy guys fighting for your body. As they get you in a sex position for both of them.

"The first one she moans is the hotter one," Cale explained.

As the cousins tried every position for a threesome. You were just in heaven with both of them.

Until a few minutes later by cousins gave out and collapsed on the floor with you.

"Geez, I can't breathe." Adam wheezing.

"I need a break," Cale replied.

Thought the threesome you moaned not one name. You just loved them both and can't make your mind up.

Once catching breath you get up and dress. Then thanked the cousins for a memorable moment.

As you walk away both cousins' fault on who was hotter.

"I win she can't walk right," Cale smirked.

"I made her moan louder," Adam replied.

The cousins just agreed that you were sexy. Then realized they didn't have your phone number or social media page.

"Hey wait what's your phone number." They called out.

As they chased you for it you never thought you would have two guys fight if you.

I made this because I made one for the walst brothers. That is why this one is the gontier version. The walst brother one is in my tdg ships.