david draiman x female fan

Every Friday night you had a support group meeting. Your mother made you go because you need friends.

She found your body in the tub with a razor blade on the ground. As your blood drips from your wrist.

You want to kill yourself because your coworkers and boss would work you like a horse. They put the heavy work on you as they relaxed.

You were their whipping girl at work. As you said screw it I'm better off dead than alive. That was when you sliced your wrists.

"Ok I see everybody still here so that means we are making progress with you guys," Kyle said.

"We only here because you said you had a special speaker who is a rock star,"  Greg replied.

"Well hello there disturbed ones." A man's voice proclaimed.

As everybody turns around to see the lead singer of your favorite band disturbed David Draiman.

"Hell yeah, David your awesome!" Megan cried out.

"Thanks your great too." He replied.

"David here to talk about suicide from a love one point of view," Kyle explained.

"That right kyle, I lost a girlfriend to suicide and I was the one who found her dead." He said painfully.

You could see David was hurt by the way he talked and sat. He was going back into his mind of the damage that happen.

"How did you deal with her death?" You asked.

"I got into drugs and drinking to deal with the pain and I was young at the time," David replied.

"Did you stop with drinking and drugs?" You said.

"I did but it took time and healing." He explained.

His eyes were hurt but the way he talked was beautiful. David wanted to convince the support to stop their bad thoughts.

As he continued to talk he asked everybody in the group why they were there. Then got to you as you cried your heart out.

"I'm a whipping girl to my coworkers and boss." You said.

"Why are they abusing you," David asked.

"Because I always obey people and never tell them no." You cried.

Then showed the cut wrists that you failed to kill yourself. As David gets up from his chair and walks to you.

He gets to his knee and hugs you. As you felt a connection with him. Your heartbeat sped up in your chest.

After the meeting, it was dinner time so you were about to go and eat. David walks up to you and asked you to eat with him.

"I am you sure I'm not much company." You said.

"Don't worry if you want to just stay quiet it's fine with me." He replied.

"Ok, I'm honored you picked me." You said.

As David takes you to a cool little diner, you felt weird with a good guy who was with you.

"Hey look it's our whipping girl." A coworker said.

A group of people walked in to see you and David. The group walked to and asked for some money to pay for dinner.

"I'm sorry I just paid my rent and bills and I broke for a few days." You said.

"Bullshit why are you?" The coworker asked.

"She here with me," David replied.

"Your David Draiman how did you hook up with this loser." They said.

You knew they were about to trash talk so you were about to leave. Then David got up from his seat and looked at the group.

"Do you know she tried to kill herself because of your stupidity?" He said.

"And she just a wasted of space." They replied.

"So if she died tonight would care." He said.

"Yeah, I would care we can't just get another whipping girl like her." They replied.

David was tired of hearing them so you and he left the diner. He drives you home you felt sick from the stress.

Once back home he helps you inside to make sure you don't do something stupid.

"Here's my phone if you ever wish to talk." He replied.

"Thank you, Mr. Draiman." You said.

"It's David." He smiled.

That it happens he kissed you as your mind was in a dazed. Why was he kissing you a nobody?

"Sorry I usually don't kiss on the first date." He joked.

"Wait we were on a date?" You asked.

He just smiled and walked off as you went to bed thinking holy crap he likes me.

As a few months passed David and you were dating and one night he asked you to marry him.

Something about you was right with him. As you accept the proposal he was overjoyed with you.

You never thought you would be engaged to David Draiman of Disturbed.