M.shadows x Brad walst

As a7x were on tour with three days of grace. Shadows have his eyes on a short lip ring member of three days grace. He watched them practice as stared at the bassist. Shadows pants tighten around the groin area.

After the practice matt walst walks up to him.

"Shadows just tell him before I do, " Matt said.

"I don't know he probably still getting over Adam, " he replied.

Matt placed his hand on shadows' shoulders and said just say it that's all.

Like the rest of three days, grace walked off stage. Shadows asked brad could they talk in private. Brad agrees to talk as they walked off from people. They go to a room with a couch in it. As shadows freak out brad asked what's wrong.

"I don't know how to put this but I fell for a guy I'm touring with, " shadows explained.

Brad was shocked that it was someone from his group.

"Who is it does he know?" brad asked.

Shadows covered his face screaming into his hands.

"You might like this guy, " brad said.

Shadows downtown on the couch as brad tried to calm him down.

"Hey shadows do you want to tell who it is and I can tell him? "brad asked.

"There the problem with that brad," he replied.

"What the problem is it matt I'm fine with you and matt fucking, " brad said.

Shadows looked into brad's beautiful blue eyes. Then kissed him he just kissed him with passion. Brad pulled away and said it's me.

"I'm so sorry I know you and Adam used to date and you told people you will stop dating for a while, " shadows explained.

Brad knew that shadows wanted a relationship. So brad told him let's fuck first and maybe I might make up my mind.

Shadows were shocked at brad's request as brad got into his lap. The couple kissed as shadows cupped Brad's ass. Brad shoved hissistongue back the younger man's mouth. As the singer unzipped the bassist pants brad did the same.

The couple rushed to get their clothes until they were nude. Brad traced shadows tattoos as he felt brad's lips. The men stared as shadows jerked off to harden. Brad wants him to pound his ass.

As shadowsCCK stood up brad slowly plunge him into his hole.

"Fuck adam's not this big," brad cried.

Shadows groaning at brad's tight hole feel like he could cum in a second. Brad finally took all of him in as he bounces on the singer's lap.

Shadows moaned with lust as brad wrapped his legs around the singer's neck. The men fucking on the couch with movement.

"Fuck brad why are you so fucking cute and hot, " shadows moans.

"Because if I wasn't I couldn't get hot guys like you to fuck me," he joked.

Brad still riding shadows as he jerked brad off. Two minutes into the sex the men when faster. As the couch gets louder with sounds.

"Fuck Bradley I'm about to cum, " the singer said.

So he jerked faster for brad to cum with him. Both men cumming in unison then falling off their sex crash. As brad gets off to clean up Shadow was shocked that brad could fuck like that.

As the men cleaned up both a7x and three days grace were waiting outside the door for them.

"About time you told him, " Matt joked.

As the bands laughed everybody knew shadows had a crush on the brad.

Now they were caught fucking as the men walked off hand in hand with the other ship the couple.

What the hell did I ship together? Oh because I read painkiller with Synyster and Adam now I want them as a couple. I saw brad and shadows as a couple so wrote it.