Red Carpet Affair

A/N: Warning! ⚠️There will be mature content in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

       "So how is Wakanda and your family hun?" Luna asked as they made it inside her apartment. "Wakanda is as strong as ever and my family are doing well. Shuri is excited to see you when you come for my crowning." T'challa replied sitting his bag down before spotting the bouquet of roses and lilies on the island. "Where did those come from?" He asked curiously, Luna turned her head to see what he was talking about "Oh those? I'm not completely sure, they didn't have a card attached but I think they're from the crew at the studio." Luna explained.
     T'challa walked up behind Luna before wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder "Are you sure they're not from some secret admirer that is trying to steal you away from me?" T'challa asked teasingly. Luna rolled her eyes playfully " Yes I'm sure because they were delivered to my house and only you, Ava, and the crew at the radio station know where I live." She replied. "Mmm good." T'challa hummed nuzzling his face into Luna's neck, "I've missed you my dear." He said trailing kisses up and down her neck. Luna tilted her head to the side baring her neck to T'challa while she placed a hand on his head. "I missed you too." Luna replied feeling her knees get weak as T'challa hands moved from her waist to caress her sensitive curves. "Let me show you how much I've missed you my love." T'challa said huskily.
Luna held back a moan as he unexpectedly bit into her neck, she shivered feeling his tongue dart out to lick the bite. T'challa then grabbed onto her hips and spun her around quickly locking his lips with hers. Luna wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body up against his while deepening the kiss, T'challa let out a low growl at her actions before pushing her body back against the island. Luna moaned into the kiss loving how aggressive he was handling her, T'challa took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth before picking her up and sitting Luna on the island. She eagerly responded to him tangling her tongue with his before locking her legs around his waist while she let his hands roam all over her body. They briefly broke apart so T'challa could pull Luna's shirt over her head and toss it aside leaving her in only a simple black bra.
They quickly reconnected their lips moving them at a feverish pace, Luna began rocking her hips against him wanting more as T'challa slipped his hands under her bra squeezing her breasts. Luna moaned into the kiss before pulling away "Your turn."Luna whispered before pulling off T'challa's shirt and letting her hands roam his naked chest feeling the firm muscles there. Luna craned her neck up to begin trailing kisses on his neck and chest making T'challa groan in pleasure. She then slipped her hands behind him and teasingly dragged her nails down his back causing him to buck his hips against her and let out a grunt of surprise and ecstasy. Luna bit her lip trying to hold back a smile
"You're going to pay for that Luna." T'challa said before grabbing her hands and slamming her back onto the island. Luna didn't feel any pain just pure excitement as T'challa began kissing between her breasts before undoing the front clasp exposing herself to him.
He eagerly took one of her nipples in his mouth swirling his tongue around it while he began fondling the other making Luna moan uncontrollably as she ran her hands through his hair. "Ah! T'challa!" Luna gasped out "Yes my queen?" T'challa replied darting his tongue out to continue assaulting her breast. "B-bedroom now." She stuttered out. "As you wish my love." He replied picking her up as if she weighed nothing. Luna wrapped her legs around his waist and looped her arms around, her bare chest pressed to his firm one.
When they made it to the bedroom T'challa threw Luna on the bed as he walked around to the foot of the bed eying her like a predator would its prey. She shivered in anticipation because he was in what Luna called his panther mode which means he's ready to pounce.
T'challa crawled from the foot to hover his body above Luna, he leaned his head down and began trailing kisses down her body to her lower stomach. He slowly undid her shorts before pulling them off with her panties as well. T'challa leaned back to admire her beautiful body that was only for him and him alone. "T'challa please I need you." Luna begged as she spread her legs baring her womanhood to him. "As you wish my queen." He replied taking off his pants and boxers before returning to hover over her. He slowly entered her, Luna hissing at the intrusion serving as evidence it had been far too long since they made love. When T'challa was fully inside her he shuttered in pleasure at how tight she was, he paused letting her get used to his size.
Luna wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him closer to her and deeper inside of her. "Baby please take me." She whispered in his ear, T'challa was more than happy to oblige. He slowly began thrusting in and out of her but soon he picked up the pace and the room was filled with moans and groans of ecstasy from them.
Luna was chanting T'challa's name like a mantra, "Baby you're so big. It feels so good." Luna praised, T'challa pressed his forehead against hers looking in her eyes. "Who do you belong to?" He asked thrusting harder hitting her sweet spot, "You! Only you." Luna screamed throwing her head back as T'challa continued assaulting her sweet spot "I'm going to come." Luna moaned "Say my name." He growled feeling his end too. "T'challa!" Luna screamed as her body tightened around him pushing him over the edge.
He let out an animalistic growl as he spilled his seed inside her, he stayed inside of her as both of them heaved to catch their breaths then slowly pulled out making Luna whimper at the loss. T'challa pulled the covers over Luna's naked body before slipping under the covers himself. Luna immediately cuddled into his chest "That was amazing baby. I love you." Luna said "And I love you my dear." T'challa replied kissing her forehead before they settled into comfortable silence.