03

Sept     2021

Sept     2021

               Harpo who da daddy? 👀

Beautiful 😍 but again, who da daddy?

Kinda hard to tell who the daddy may be since both her baby daddies got tattoos on they neck. Good one @shanteylede.

As quick as Shaderoom work, we'll find out within a hour.

Shantey reads and scrolls through the countless comments, requiring to the picture she posted on her Twitter, but screenshot on Hollywood Unlock social site.

A black and white picture of her daughters face, laying on her father and a purple heart emoji blocking his face. All could be seen is part of his neck tattoo.

Comments floods her notifications and radio personalities looking for a interview.

Someone taps her arm; her attention moving from the screen of her iPhone to the person beside her — her best friend Amanda.

"We bout to pull up," her Barbarian accent informs.

Shantey looks out the tinted window, Englewood mansions were in her line of vision. She takes notice to the big houses nearing the one her driver is in route to. She takes a deep breath and locks her phone just as the driver turns the Benz Sprinter into the driveway.

"Be good gyal."

Shantey stands from the seat once the driver parks. "Girl, I'm finna get my kids and get the fuck. I'm not worried about him," she slides open the door and hops out, "in and out."

Amanda nods and returns the door shut, as Shantey approaches the door in her Nike sandals. She extends her arm, knocks, and awaits for someone to answer. After a short while, the door pulls open and Dave appears.

"Yurr! What up?"