07

Oct     2021

Oct     2021

               Booker's Seafood — Tavon's restaurant he has been having for nearly two years

               Booker's Seafood — Tavon's restaurant he has been having for nearly two years. A place offering Louisiana-style seafood plates, specialty daiquiris, and desserts at reasonable prices, in the midst of Los Angeles.

               The restaurant was full. Tables were busy with customers, chatting amongst each other. All of the employees— rather behind the bar, waiting tables, or directing customers to empty booths or tables; hosting— they all wore the Booker's Seafood uniform T-shirts.

               A group of young women in their early twenties recognized Tavon from being who they described as: "The fine-ass player from the Lakers", and snapped individual pictures with him.

               One of the hostess finishes snapping the group picture of he and the young ladies. She hands one back her phone and thanked her before she walked away and continued her job.

               "There you go ladies," Tavon said, "Appreciate y'all comin'. Come back anytime."

               "This food was bomb as fuck! We most definitely will be."

               "Coo' coo'. ." Tavon stares down at the young woman with blonde hair, who continued to hug around his waist. "Uh, li'l mama. . . You good?"

               "You just smell so... fucking hot!" She keeps her arms around him.

               "Morgan. ." her friend sucked her teeth and pulls her off Tavon. "Girl, leave him alone. He gotta whole-ass fiancée at home. Thank you! We'll definitely be back. Come on here girl."

               Tavon chuckles softly as he watched the young women leave his restaurant just as Celine walks in, dressed in a red bandeau top and dark wash distressed denim mom shorts with chunky white kicks.

               He could sense a hint of irritation covering her expression, but she hides it behind her smile when she sees him. When Celine approaches, she kisses him, while he was reluctant on kissing back— having his own issue to discuss with her.