18

Nov     2021

Nov 2021

"Marry me now

"Marry me now. Today."

               Creases formed between his eyebrows, as he released his grasp on her waist. "Marry you? Today? How does me marrying you today prove my love for you? I just told you I slept with the mother of my kids and yo answer is to.... elope?"

               "Don't you want to prove you love me? Okay, marry me today."

               "Me provin' my love for you was saying yes to yo proposal and bein' upfront and honest witchu now. I'm not bout to elope and you hangin' this very moment over my head. Cause down the line it will be brought up again. You'll bring up we only eloped because I cheated. No, Cece."

               "Oh. . . I see," Celine chuckled bitterly. "You want to long this wedding day as long as you can because you really want her. You want to have this sense of you being single just to fuck her again right?"

               "Ain't no plans on fuckin' nobody."

               "And I don't believe you!" Celine raises her voice, "You could be telling me any-fucking-thing! You could still be fucking her right now."

               "Lower yo' tone," he stated calmly. "My kids and nephews in here."

               "What? You don't want them to know their daddy and uncle is a fucking cheater?!" Celine purposely yelled.

               "Celine. . ."

               "Are you going to elope with me today? You love me so much right?"

               . . .

               "No... I'm not finna elope witchu cause you hurt."

               Celine snatched her purse up from the bed. "You don't love me. Fuck you, Tavon! Go marry that bitch."

               Celine bumped his shoulder on the way out with the big, five carat diamond engagement ring on her finger and Tae let's her leave.