31

Jan   11   2022

Jan   11   2022

               The drive from Barton G and her Calabasas compound was an uncomfortable and strong tension radiating off of Shantey

               The drive from Barton G and her Calabasas compound was an uncomfortable and strong tension radiating off of Shantey. She played her cool the rest of her birthday dinner, not allowing anyone to know they were having issues, and opened the presents her friends and family got her.

               After going without drinking since she was breastfeeding, Shantey finally and needed her a glass of a liquor portioned drink. She had several glasses of a specialty drink, Moscow Mule, with White Tiger Vodka, fresh squeezed lime juice, and fresh muddled Ginger.

               She was buzzed, indeed.

She walks into her home, Tae trailing behind her, and the house was empty with her children staying with his mother for the night — another thing Tae set up thinking the night would end with the two making love, but plans changed once she saw the text.

Shantey paces in the family room, hears the door closing, and turns around to Tae. "You're busy tonight but will I see you tomorrow?" she recites the text Celine sent and chuckles, "You want me. You need me. But you still talk to that bitch. What the fuck was your game here, Tavon? Hm? You see both of us privately for however long? Have you been fucking her too?"

Tae silently stands there, and stares her in the eyes.

Suddenly, the glass ball decorated in the boat tray on the table, flies towards him and he has to quickly dodge it. It sticks into the wall behind him, forming a hole.

               Tae scowls and looked at her. "You fucking crazy?"

               "Oh, now you can talk?" Shantey half chuckles, "Have you been playing us? Or shall I say me? Since the bitch clearly know you was busy with me today. What, you got that bitch on a leash? She a side chick that knows her place?"

               "Shantey..." he starts to walk towards her, but stops when she puts her hand up and steps back. "I love you... And her. I'm sorry that I had to do this to you. Or her or myself—"