32 | Part One.

January 2022

January 2022

               A week and four days is how long Shantey has been keeping her distance from Tae

               A week and four days is how long Shantey has been keeping her distance from Tae. No phone calls, videos, or conversations about themselves. Strictly and only about their children. Tae wasn't allowed to even drive down the driveway of Shantey's house.

               Being her best friend, Amanda became the one to take Seona to be with her father, while Romeo continued to stay away from him. He wasn't okay with the actions he was doing to his mother, he doesn't respect it so he goes to school, his girlfriends, and home.

               It was a day before Ameer's second birthday, and Shantey was piling the luggage in the back of the black Suburban with the help of Amanda to head to Lake Buena Vista to the vacation home Dave set up for the weekend.

               Shantey small family would fly there tomorrow to attend his birthday, while Amanda and Jasmine would tag along with her and their own kids.

               Although, she was upset with Tae, she respected him enough to have a conversation with him about Romeo and Seona going since they would be around her other baby father. He was cool with it because he and Dave had their own conversation. He wouldn't want to hinder his children to miss their brother's birthday.

               Shantey turns around to Sino piling luggage in the second Suburban. "You're the only one coming?"

               Sino shakes his head. "Na', Hector comin' too. We'll stay at a hotel near y'all vacation home."

               "Momma!" Cruz turns in the seat inside the Suburban, "Can we go? I'm ready to see Dad."

               "Yes baby." She chuckles, "Now turn around and put on your seatbelt."

               Cruz listens to his mother as Romeo walks up with his bag. "I'm ready. Mom, I was thinking... could Candice come?" his mother raises a brow, "We'll sleep in different rooms. I promise. Or, or we can get a room for her at the hotel Hector and Uncle Sino are staying at."