21

Dec     2021

Dec 2021

               Once in a long time, Tavon's name floods the internet

He was a quiet and private man, and name has never been in the tabloids since he entered the spotlight when he was eighteen years old. But now, his name was on every blog and daytime talk show with Maria Salazar.

It irritates Tae, but it is what it is. He would deal with it because he knows the tabloids love messy situations and with it being his first widespread situation, it was gaining even more attention.

"She wants physical custody..."

A neatly painted, pecan skin toned black man across from Tae was seated at his desk. Tae chuckles and shakes his head, "physical custody? She gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me? What make her think any judge gon' grant that wish of hers wit her history?"

               "It could possibly happen... especially when she claims she would reach out the last three years but you wouldn't answer her calls or switched your number on her."

               "You kiddin' me?" he asked, "I changed my number on her two years ago because she kept beggin' me to give her money bout drugs. Not bout seeing her son and she know that. After she realized I wasn't givin' her shit she stopped calling bout the money and bout my son."

               "Can that be proven?"

               Tae sighed at the question and leans back in the chair.

               "It will all be he said. Her lawyer will look up the phone records and prove you did block her."

               "And they should be able to look up my records for this number to show she ain't called me none. Her Momma, Louise, she got my number. She coulda easily asked her but she was too worried bout gettin' drugs and wastin' her mother money on rehab she don't complete."

"I'll dig into all of that," Joey Swain, his attorney, assures his client.

               "Great."