ØÑÉ

Emery's POV

I released arrow on my bow as it hit the middle of the red target on the tree.
I brushed a strand of my straight hair back behind my pierced ear as I hear thundering claps of some pack members.

I blushed a bit doing a little bow before walking to my dad,Silas.

For beginners,I have four dads. My daddy,Iris is the Domino king along with my other daddy, Silas

My papa is Cole and Orion who was my carrier. I have a twin who is NOTHING like me.
He's more social and more muscular while I can't even speak.

I'm mute. Its never been heard of for someone with royal blood this strong to have a disease. I'm completely human but I have a mind link with my papa.

I can't say anything back because I'm mute.

The pack healers and witches all over the realms. Those who have pure healers blood in them were here to see if they could heal me but there hasn't been a cure.

My dad pecking my head as he talked to me bought me outve my thoughts. I can hear him perfectly fine,I just can't respond back verbally.

I haven't shifted like my brothers which makes me as human as they come.
But even without a wolf,or vampire,or demon, I could defend myself perfectly well.

I can't say I'm muscular cause I'd be lying and I don't like lying.
I'm not that skinny either. I have muscles in me,but just enough for a human teenage boy who isn't that athletic or outgoing but still manages with keeping fit by going gym or PE classes.

"What are you thinking about so early in the day Emery?" Dad asked as his gray eyes stared at me.

I shrugged. Before signing to him.

May I be excused dad? I don't feel good....

"Alright pup. Go on. I'll get you some medication for the headache yeah?" I just nodded.

Aiden and Asher walked out from the palace gates where I'm not allowed to venture in without supervision under one of my brothers or at least two of my brothers, either the older set of twins or my twin brother,Dominic.

My ponytail swung from side to side as I walked passes them.

"Hey Em" Asher called out and I waved at him with a side grin.
His eyes widened and I could hear his heart beat faster.

I was always told my smile always made people react like that,like a charm.
I walked away seeing Kievan fighting over the last packet of Lay chips with Kingston.

When are they NEVER not hungry??

That's right,NEVER....