THRÈË

"So are you boys excited for your birthday?" Papa Cole asked as my brothers started talking about what they wanted and wanted to try out.

"Emery? What about you pup?" My papa Orion asked and I gulped.
I just nodded with a tight lipped smile.

I just wish I could speak.

Just then the beta family walked in.
Beta Ryder and Beta Tyson with Asher and Aiden.

They greeted them as I just stared at them from my seat,I stopped eating outve respect as I waved at them when they greeted me.

Asher's eyes found mine before I turned away. They took a seat,Asher sitting next to me.
Kievan and Kingston seem to notice this and had a silent conversation.

"Asher,mind sitting next to Kievan. I need to talk to Emery about something" Kingston says and before Asher answered, Kingston had his plate full of food already waiting for him to stand up.

"Thanks man. Really appreciate it" he gave a fake smile as he took a seat next to me.

Kingston started talking about the birthday,then changed the topic to cakes and deserts,then started talking about mates and gay sex.

I don't know,he's always confusing me when he wants to get to a point. That's why no one appoints him to do the explaining.
Ever.

Its either Kievan or Dominic. But never Kingston cause he'll end up confusing everyone.

"And if I find out your mate laid a hand on you,I will lock him up and he's gonna make a good maid for me,I'll make sure I shit on the floor at least once a week so he could clean it up,bare hands.
I'll use him like a walking blood bag" he says threateningly and I just nodded.
If one thing upset Kingston,he didn't like being called dumb or any of his 'marvelous ideas' as he outs it called dumb or stupid just like him.

"Well,I have some exciting news" this caught both Kingston and I's attention at our father's announcement.

"We've found one of the strongest witch heiress from the warlock kingdom. She'll be arriving here tommorow here to see Emery" I dropped my fork as I'd lost my appetite.

I didn't realize the tears sliding down my cheeks as I stood up and walked upstairs ignoring the calls from my family.

Why can't they just accept that I'll always be mute this way....