TWØ

Emery's POV

I entered my art room which was connected to my room. Its been 17 years since,and I still felt like just yesterday,I was holding a paint brush for the first time.

I made sure I took a nice shower first before I did another master piece.

As soon as the paint brushed against the canvas,my imagination ran wild as my hands tingled,my slender smooth pale fingers holding the delicate tool of arts in my hands as I put what I imagined on the canvas.

••••••••••••

"Emery baby,come down for dinner" I looked up from strumming my guitar as I nodded putting my guitar back in its stand before I followed my twin brother out.

"So how was your day?" He says and I put up an ok sign because I knew Dominic had NO knowledge of ASL,(American Sign Language) so I tried to keep it as simple for him to understand what I was saying.

"That's good. You gave Asher a mini heart attack today with your smile" he says smugly like its the most entertaining thing ever.

Asher and Aiden are our betas sons. They're the same height and people mistake them for twins but they're actually a year apart. Aiden is 18 and Asher is 17 just like me and my brothers since we were born the same day around the same hour.

Kievan,Kingston,Asher,Aiden and Dominic are pranksters. The kings of pranks and they're pretty good,I'd admit.

I just shrugged as I shoved my hands in my pocket of my pajama pants.
We walked into the dining room.

"There's my baby" my other dad Iris says as he pecks my head and I take my seat.

The food were dished out to us all and they started conversing. I kept quiet as I ate.

Its not like I could speak or anything.