THÏRTY-ØÑĒ

Emery's POV

I smiled as I cuddled closer to Caine's chest while Tenacious spooned me from behind.

After we'd gotten back last night,we had dinner before we headed off to bed.
I was supposed to sleep in my own room but I found Caine's room and waking up in the middle of the night,I found Tenacious spooning me.
All our legs tangled together as we slept soundly.

I had healed and the reason why I couldn't heal quicker was because I was loosing blood from both coughing and giving it to Caine.

Speaking of which,Caine looked like he wasn't just being bitten up from my dads.
He had regained his muscles back quickly because he drained a whole deer.

Tenacious on the other hand has just been watching me the entirety of the night. I don't know why that turned me on.

Even when we were having desert,he'd drink his ice cream while the whole time,his eyes were fixed on my lips.

Caine would find out and they'd argue up a storm.

Tenacious's lips trailed kisses down my spine.
"Morning" he whispered huskily.

A throaty moan escapes my lips when his hands dip into my boxer briefs of massage my hard cock.

"Arghh!" I panted with a moan as his lips form a smirk against my neck as he sucks into the skin as his hands start going faster around my cock.
Just then Caine started stirring from his sleep before he turned towards us and a smirk formed on his face.
He grabs my dick too and pumps it following Tenacious's lead.

"Tenacious! Caine!" I moaned panting heavily as I came in my boxers.

"Emery"

Huh?who is that?

"Emery!" With that my body shot up from bed eyes awake, as Tenacious and Caine stared at me  with smirks.

"What were  you dreaming about love?" Caine teased as my face turned bright red with a blush.

Oh god! Was that a dream?!