THÏRTĒÊÑ

The night progressed and the whole time,I couldn't stop thinking about those beautiful pale blue eyes.
He had specks of gray in them and I just wanted those eyes on me at all times.

But the cruelty leaves me to think of the fact that this man that has been occupying my thoughts is actually my uncle.

What is my life?

My papa Cole's older brother who took over the crown as the vampire king. He was disowned by grandpa Vladimir and grandma Renesme because he was involved with some sort of black magic.

No wonder. His aura was deadly and malicious,yet alluring and inviting at the same time.

After I met Caine,I had to walk away after a polite awkward keeping it calm and collected  when in reality,my heart was racing so much,the pounding made my ears ache slightly.
I had to walk away before I had a heart attack just from staring at him.

I liked the feeling I got from him. For once,I could enjoy myself,in his presence.
The silence was comfortable,something even rare for me when stranger people were around.
But it was also something I shouldn't like. It made me feel....vulnerable...

I felt helpless around him.

When midnight came around,the countdown began and I had spent the few hours before the garden in the rose maze dad had installed because I liked roses.
I could relate roses to...me.
I may seem like a pretty thing to look but when you touch,I have thorns that will hurt like a bitch,just like my silver coated bows.

How cliche,I know.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" everyone cheered as we cut our cakes.

I felt his eyes on me only then did I smell this extremely addicting scent I couldn't ignore.
It smelled like the nature green snow pines after a morning rain,with honey, and baked goods with a hint of manly woodsey scent.

I looked up,my eyes meeting his bright blue and gray striked eyes and I could feel my breath hitch.
I think everyone noticed what was happening because they all quietened down and looked between me and Caine.

"I Caine Raven Black Bloodclan reject you Emery Scarlatti Volturion as my blood destined Luna"