THÏRTY-FÍVĒ

Emery's POV

"Its been a week Emery. Please. You need to eat" Caine asks as Tenacious walks in with a tray of food.

I get outve bed. We're still in earth. I'm not really in the mood to be in the realms just yet.
My parents drop by but I just don't wanna face them right now.

I get outve bed and go to the bathroom dismissing my clothes on the dirty hamper.
I get in the shower glass and turn on the water.

I wash my hair and scrub the sweat I get from the nightmares I get from my human mate. Whim I still don't know his name is.
In the middle of night,I'd wake up, as Ten and Caine were asleep.

I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, the same image flashes through my mind.
Seeing my own fucking mate....happy with someone else.

I get outve the shower,wrapping a towel around my hips as I walked out.

Caine was in the walk in closet coughing up blood as I rushed over to him.
"Caine?what's wrong?" I asked as I kneeled next to him.

"You.....its your fault" he coughs up blood and I shoot up from bed covered in sweat.

I breathed heavily in relief as I stare at Caine's pale muscular body sleeping next to me, his hand reaches out and he hugs my pillow still sleeping.
I smiled. I kiss the side of his head.
"You're OK" I mumbled kissing his neck again as I pulled the duvet over him as he slept.

Tenacious's side of the bed was cold as I frowned.
I hear groans from the study room.

I walked to the study room seeing him on my chair jerking off to my pictures.

"Argh!! Fuck! Emery! Caine!Oh fuck!" He groans as I smirk amused.

My hair was in a single French braid with a few strands coming down my face.
I was in gray joggers pants and shirtless.

"You done?" I asked,my voice deep and husky as he startled out of his mind turns to look at me.

I walked over to him as he stares at my body.

I, confidently stride to him as I close the laptop and lifting Tenacious on the desk top ,I lock my lips with his as he kisses me immediately.

I grip his cock kissing his lips longer before I pull away.

"You naughty little shit. Jerking off to my pictures at 3 in the morning. You're seriously asking for it,aren't you?" I asked in a deep voice as he bites his bottom lip.

"Hmm?tell me. Are you?" I asked gripping his cock hard as I harshly kiss his lips before pull away and he nods vigorously.

"Yes. Yes please" he says as he holds the front of my pants giving me a pointed look.

I stare at his eyes,looking for any sign of uncertainty from him. I don't want to force any of my mates.

"On your knees" I said commanding as he smiles going on his knees.

My dick was already dripping with pre cum.