FØÜR

Emery's POV

"Baby boy?I'm sorry. Please open the door" I wiped off my tears as I stood against the door sliding the paper I wrote LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE

"I'm sorry baby boy. Daddy's sorry. I'll leave you to yourself now" with that he walked away.

I slid down my door crying as I clutched my knees to my chest.

I heard loud arguing downstairs hearing papa's voice getting mad at dad for being so insensitive when it came to me.

They spoke as if I was weak. Like I wasn't the best warrior in the kingdom.

I stood up throwing my lamp against the wall.
The argument seized as I flipped over my bed with a strength I didn't even know I had.

I threw a chair against the glass window hearing and seeing it break.
I took the same chair and walked into my bathroom slamming it against my glass mirrors.

I got a sharp blade cutting through my artwork.
Busting apart what I once called a beauty but now....it was just a weakness I dwelt on.

I slammed my guitar against the wall as the knocking pounded on my door.
I watched as the strings broke one by one against the wall.
I threw the bottles of paint against the wall.

I was so frustrated. Why did everyone see me as weak. So what I can't speak,that's because I fucking CAN'T!!

The door slammed open and my dad,Silas hugged me as I dropped the guitar,breathing hard not daring to let a tear slip down my eyes.

My brothers stood at the door with my other dads watching in shock at the sight of my room.

I pulled away from the hug and walked out the room to the guest room.
Shutting the door behind me,I got in bed and fell asleep.