Chapter 12

3rd Person POV

The next day

"Nii-chan?" Nezuko called as she walked down the stairs, looking for her big brother.

"Oh hi, Nezuko!" Tanjirou said happily.

"Nezukoooo-chaaaannnn~" Zenitsu called.

"Z-Zenitsu? What're you doing here?" She asked him.

"Tanjirou told me to go here." He replied.

"Don't lie, you came here literally at 4am." Tanjirou shot back.

"Now that's a lie."

"That's true."

"OI!! KENTARO!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!" Someone shouted from the outside.

Tanjirou went to the door and opened it revealing Inosuke, Kanao, Giyu, Shinobu, Aoi, Uzui, Muichiro, Kyojurou, Himejima, Sanemi, Iguro, Mitsuri, and Genya. Tanjirou had a confused look on his face. "What're you all doing here?" He asked.

"We're here to flamboyantly celebrate the success of your sister." Uzui said.

"Kamado! Where is the younger Kamado?" Kyojurou asked.

"Uhh.... She's right there?" Tanjirou said, pointing to Nezuko looking at them.

"Kyaaaaaahhh!!!!! Nezuko!!! It's nice to see you again!" Mitsuri shrieked.

"What an amazing child." Himejima said.

"Ara ara~ Nezuko and Zenitsu." Shinobu said.

"Please don't tease them this early Kocho. It's just 7am." Giyu said.

"Ara ara~ Do you want me to tease you? Tomioka-san~"

"No thanks."

"Ehh? That's why nobody likes you Tomioka-san-" She couldn't finish her sentence because Giyu whispered to her.

"I'll kiss you if you don't shut up." Giyu whispered which made Shinobu blush.

"My, my~ Master, what did he tell you?" Kanao asked making Mitsuri squeal.

"Kyaaaaaahhhh!!!! Shinobu! Tell me!!!" Mitsuri shouted as she shook the flustered Shinobu.

"Shinobu-sama! Are you okay?" Aoi said rushing to Shinobu.

"Meow!" A cat interrupted.

"Tanjirou, you have a cat?" Kanao asked.

"It's not ours. It's Lady Tamayo and Yushiro's cat." He replied.

"They're here?" Nezuko asked

"Yes, they came before you woke up and right now they are in our backyard."

"Can I touch him?" Himejima asked.

"Sure." Came the reply.

After Himejima picked up the cat, he went to show ot to the others. As he was nearing Shinobu, she said: "G-get that th-thing a-away from m-me." And then jumped to Giyu. "Help." She added.

"Himejima, can I touch the cat?" Giyu asked, obviouly teasing Shinobu.

"Okay!" Himejima said cheerfully.

"N-no please...... G-get that thing away from me!" She shouted.

"Kocho, it's just a cat. Here try to touch it." He said.

"No....."

Then Giyu held her hand and put it on top of the cat making Shinobu faint.

"Oh no! Shinobu-sama!" Aoi shouted.