Where's my love?

So this is the second part! She is 14 years old in this!
Tw: abuse and self injury
------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday 15th November 2014. 

Toni was sat on the couch in the livingroom, Her arms were wrapped around her legs tightly and she rested her chin on her knees as she stared out of the foggy window, she watched the rain patter down the window the soft droplets of rain raced down to the bottom of the glass and dripped into a puddle on the floor. The sound of the thunder crashed above the house which blocked out the sound of her parents screaming at eachother, the lightening would light up the sky like a million fireflys, she tilted her head to the side as she listened to the wind howl through the southside like a ghost causing the house to shake a little.

Toni loved it when it rained, because then she wasn't crying alone, she found it strangely comforting and she felt like she wasn't as alone as she felt. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the all too familiar sound of her mother and father arguing. Her body tensed up in fear as a glass was hurled against the kitchen window, a tear rolled down her cheek as the glass shattered and fell to the floor.

There were alot of arguments throughout the years so by now Toni was used to it, even though it broke Her heart everytime they fought. Her mothers screams filled the families home and her fathers voice that was lathered in anger made Toni's body shake more she already was. Their fight continued for a few more minutes until silence fell throughout the house causing Toni to become nervous, their fights never ended this soon. She looked back up at her parents, her father was stood over the sink, anger pouring out of him as he continuously punched the wall.

Soon after the fight ended Toni's father walked into the bedroom and slammed the door shut behind him, Samantha looked over at her daughter tearfully and Toni sighed as her mother sat down next to her. The scared girl gulped back her tears and layed down on her mother's lap. Samantha started to play with her daughters hair to try and soothe her the best she could, Toni's  body ached with exhaustion and terror, soon enough sleep took over her body.

A part of Toni's heart was taken from her that night when her mother snook out of the house as her daughter slept, she got in the car and left Riverdale, without turning back. Without a second thought.
That night was the last time Toni saw her mother.

Tuesday 17th October 2014

It had been around 1 month. 31 days since her mother left without saying goodbye, 1 month since she began to be the one her father used as his personal punching bag.
She got used to it eventually, slowly within time she started to feel her emotions become numb. That night Toni was sat on the couch, sobbing uncontrollably into her hands as she thought about her life and how badly she wanted it to stop. Her father had left Toni alone to go and drink at the wyrm which he had started to do since Samantha left.

After her mother left Toni's addiction to harming herself grew, she didn't have to pretend to be okay all the time now that her mother left, each time her father hit and punched her it gave her another reason to add to the red angry lines on her arms and legs. Every punch, every drunken slur. A line was added. It was her way of releasing the torture from her body. Her father noticed yet didnt say anything. He didn't try and help, he encouraged it. He teased her daily which only made the situation worse. She felt more alone now than she ever did her whole life.

An hour after Lawrence left Toni was snapped out of her thoughts by the sound of the phone ringing. She wiped her tears away and limped over to the phone, she pressed it against her ear, and waited for someone to speak. It was the sheriff. He started to explain how her mother was found her car was found just on the outskirts of Greendale in a motel by a maid. A bottle of pills and whisky spilt on the floor beside her body.